Of Dogs And Deer

Don't know how you guys feel but I think it's a bit weird a member of the Old Bill posting topics about Deer books and such inviting folks out for runs with their dogs.....

We all know how they try their damndest to persecute the average working man yet do fcuk all with real crimes....

My uncle had his allotment broke into recently and it took them a week to come and investigate yet shine a torch at night and they'll be on you quicker than you can say blueberry pie, thankfully they are as inept at catching lampers as they are burglars....

Edited by DogFox123
  • Like 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a f**k, there's coppers, antis, tree huggers, whale savers etc all over the Internet.... But as long as you speak in the secret hunting code everything thing will be just fine....   Right

Haha wouldn't be THL without the annual "is artic a copper?" thread.   He was in a boy band though. LOL.

Policeman, postman, plasterer or any profession starting with P lol if you have the passion for what we do and post interesting topics on the forum, that is good enough for me!

Posted Images

Don't know how you guys feel but I think it's a bit weird a member of the Old Bill posting topics about Deer books and such inviting folks out for runs with their dogs.....

We all know how they try their damndest to persecute the average working man yet do fcuk all with real crimes....

My uncle had his allotment broke into recently and it took them a week to come and investigate yet shine a torch at night and they'll be on you quicker than you can say blueberry pie, thankfully they are as inept at catching lampers as they are burglars....

He didn't answer my question I put early if he was the same bloke in chat years ago. And what I have read in this post is he is. Never met him personally but spoke to him plenty of times in chat about dogs and stuff and comes across as a decent bloke. And befor you say he was trying to lure me in I know lads off here who have been out with the dogs with him.
  • Like 2

Ive been out with him a few times a few years back decent bloke on the level his dogs were decent animals

same here, he`s been on here about as long as me and nobody has ever got nicked, so copper or not, i don`t see the problem.

but he is still a posing cnut :laugh::laugh:

Ive been out with him a few times a few years back decent bloke on the level his dogs were decent animals

same here, he`s been on here about as long as me and nobody has ever got nicked, so copper or not, i don`t see the problem.

I'll never forget driving home with that tiny trailer hooked onto the back of Landy in high winds!

Hedz, some great outings, how's that mate of yours, the tall one that was born in a greenhouse? :)

Edited by artic

I'll never forget driving home with that tiny trailer hooked onto the back of Landy in high winds!

Hedz, some great outings, how's that mate of yours, the tall one that was born in a greenhouse? :)

:laugh: he is good mate have you still got the same 2 dogs they must be knocking on abit now

Policeman, postman, plasterer or any profession starting with P lol if you have the passion for what we do and post interesting topics on the forum, that is good enough for me!

Most on here can't do what they want in hunting due to people who's work starts with P......

:laugh: he is good mate have you still got the same 2 dogs they must be knocking on abit now

Send my regards to him, he's a character haha

Both are 9 now and pretty much retired, bonus if they put something in the bag. I've kept a dog pup back from the tri coloured, very much like his dad at the minute.

Send my regards to him, he's a character haha

Both are 9 now and pretty much retired, bonus if they put something in the bag. I've kept a dog pup back from the tri coloured, very much like his dad at the minute.

Yeah he was a nice big strong animal and not shy hopefully you will get the same out the pup :thumbs: