Of Dogs And Deer

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a f**k, there's coppers, antis, tree huggers, whale savers etc all over the Internet.... But as long as you speak in the secret hunting code everything thing will be just fine....   Right

Haha wouldn't be THL without the annual "is artic a copper?" thread.   He was in a boy band though. LOL.

Policeman, postman, plasterer or any profession starting with P lol if you have the passion for what we do and post interesting topics on the forum, that is good enough for me!

Posted Images

Logan pal it's all tounge and cheek with me, I've been on here back since 2005 (before I had a break away in 2014). I'v heard he's a plod for donkey years and there's no smoke without fire in my eye's. Think iv been out with 3 people in that time of been on sites, I keep myself to myself always have I'm a quality over quantity sort of guy no hardcore type work and life get in the way to much,

How many honestly would ever take out someone they never known or meet cause iv asked to go for a nice chinky and I ment meal by the way lol... Truth be known not hardly any if any at at all?

All banter on my behave, but I respect the fact you spoke out to me that show's character! Enjoy the season lads I'll have to settle for an Indian instead now lol

What was you last names?
FCK off Dotty what are you the police? Edited by Moja
  • Like 1

Logan pal it's all tounge and cheek with me, I've been on here back since 2005 (before I had a break away in 2014). I'v heard he's a plod for donkey years and there's no smoke without fire in my eye's. Think iv been out with 3 people in that time of been on sites, I keep myself to myself always have I'm a quality over quantity sort of guy no hardcore type work and life get in the way to much,

How many honestly would ever take out someone they never known or meet cause iv asked to go for a nice chinky and I ment meal by the way lol... Truth be known not hardly any if any at at all?

All banter on my behave, but I respect the fact you spoke out to me that show's character! Enjoy the season lads I'll have to settle for an Indian instead now lol

What was you last names?