When You Cannot Stop A Mole Problem... Solutions ?

Guest vin

Hello all.

I have been doing a small garden job that has a mole problem..it has been treated 3 times in the last year..but after a while it all starts again etc etc.

Basically he is out of town and in the countryside and surrounded by farmers fields..the moles are coming onto his property from a field behind him and also a neighbors garden that adjoins his etc etc.. He asked me if after this most recent treatment how he could permanently end his torment from our little friends..?

He was talking about astro turf and concrete etc etc.. and lots of money ... But asked if I could try anything else besides traps.

I know its good for business getting repeat customers etc etc... but this guy is not happy...lol.

Any suggestions ?

Hello all.

I have been doing a small garden job that has a mole problem..it has been treated 3 times in the last year..but after a while it all starts again etc etc.

Basically he is out of town and in the countryside and surrounded by farmers fields..the moles are coming onto his property from a field behind him and also a neighbors garden that adjoins his etc etc.. He asked me if after this most recent treatment how he could permanently end his torment from our little friends..?

He was talking about astro turf and concrete etc etc.. and lots of money ... But asked if I could try anything else besides traps.

I know its good for business getting repeat customers etc etc... but this guy is not happy...lol.

Any suggest

Could he 'tolerate' them ?,...lol,....or is the 'damage' incurred, severe ?

Don't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs....

Normally yes ... but i like this fella and have no intention of rinsing him etc etc.. I have taken enough of his hard earned cash and my next step will be to either teach him and give hims some equipment to DIY or find a permanent solution for him.

Don't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs....

Normally yes ... but i like this fella and have no intention of rinsing him etc etc.. I have taken enough of his hard earned cash and my next step will be to either teach him and give hims some equipment to DIY or find a permanent solution for him.

It is nice to see that some do not think that ethics is next to suthex. It will do you more good in the long run. :thumbs:

TC

• Like 3

Green keeper on a local golf course puts iron on the course we're the putting is done (so he says). I don't know if it's in powder or spray as he just said he puts iron down as worms don't like it.

I'm sure he didn't meen an old bed frame :D

If it gets to the stage where they are spending a lot with me, I charge less and less then eventually teach em how to do it themselves. Maybe that's a sign of how bad a business man I am....

Must admit , I have done the same in the past , but nowadays I just keep turning up when they ask me.

Loyalty to a customer = loyalty to you?

They way I look at it, I don't get a free curry from the local Kohi Noor just because I've eaten 4 in the last month, neither do they teach me how to cook like they do...

Everyone pays. No exceptions. Although some pay more than others! ;)

• Like 5