D.l 120 Lamp...

I'd of thought the 170-45w would of been the best for distance? And similar spread to 170 striker. Or am I missing something.

Gaz hurry up n get some pictures lol

You are missing some thing it has best distance but a tighter spot more to do with shape of the reflector.

Gaz there's one at roybos if you want to try it out

I have spoke to roybo mate. Gonna have a drive down in next couple weeks and look at the 170.
Any decent bloke would put one in the post for you gaz and let you try it out and let you right a good review ....not travel out of your way to go and look at one...

F-ck me your bought 3 of them ..put pics up ..done a review on them .. Going to put up a vid...to me your helping him out... A lot ..

Edited by look up

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nipped out with the 120 lamp tonight off D. Lloyd.   It's certainly my favourite of the 3 that I've got (100, 120 and 150.)   It is very bright and the beam is tighter than the DL100 but not as t

Looks nice n clear.

Can remember you saying something simaler about here when you were on moochers lol

Posted Images

I'd of thought the 170-45w would of been the best for distance? And similar spread to 170 striker. Or am I missing something.

You are missing some thing it has best distance but a tighter spot more to do with shape of the reflector.

I have spoke to roybo mate. Gonna have a drive down in next couple weeks and look at the 170.
Any decent bloke would put one in the post for you gaz and let you try it out and let you right a good review ....not travel out of your way to go and look at one...

F-ck me your bought 3 of them ..put pics up ..done a review on them .. Going to put up a vid...to me your helping him out... A lot ..

He sent me the 120 free of charge mate for helping out previously and for saying I will do a review on the 120.

He sent me the 120 free of charge mate for helping out previously and for saying I will do a review on the 120.
Did not no that ... Crack on then and hurry up with the pics and vid ....lol atb

My apologies d lloyde...

Edited by look up

Did not no that ... Crack on then and hurry up with the pics and vid then....lol atb

Soon as I can sort a lift out I will be out. Got a broken ankle and leg in cast so easier said than done at the minute.

I went out Friday night and videoed my bitch running a few rabbits with the 120 but the videos haven't saved properly for some reason so it was wasted journey. Except got couple rabbits for freezer lol.

Did not no that ... Crack on then and hurry up with the pics and vid then....lol atb

Soon as I can sort a lift out I will be out. Got a broken ankle and leg in cast so easier said than done at the minute.

I went out Friday night and videoed my bitch running a few rabbits with the 120 but the videos haven't saved properly for some reason so it was wasted journey. Except got couple rabbits for freezer lol.

give Me a pm where you are roughly I'll pop one up ,if I'm in the area

give Me a pm where you are roughly I'll pop one up ,if I'm in the area

Nice one mate will drop you a PM

I'm sure it could work. You would just need to use bigger charger.

I will have to dig out my old paperwork from college. I studied electronics and should know all of this. But it's been locked away in the back of my head with loads of other nonsense that I will never need again. Lol.

These packs are 7.4v but charge at 8.4v which is standard for Li-Ion. It's called over-voltage.

I just aren't sure how it affects the output and what the PCBs in these lamps can handle.

no i mean the corded big lamp lloydy offers that runs at 12v just wondering if they allow enough current

these would be the ticket for the 7.4v i think

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/7-4V-5200mAh-Lipo-RC-Battery-TRX-Traxxas-Plug-for-RC-Evader-BX-Car-Truck-Truggy-/262595567619?hash=item3d23ea6003:g:rjoAAOSw65FXtwAo

lipo power packs can catch fire guys there used in model air planes an ive seen them crash an burst an set a light from the battery also when they get warm from alot of use they start to swell.