Belfast.......

Cheers gents, food for thought.

Any recommendations for nightlife in Belfast aswell?

Matt

be careful in the city now, fulla Romanians and foreign scrounging pickpockets, different place to when I grew up. Best booking your taxi in advance of coming outa night clubs as its a b*****d trying to get one after 1am
  • Like 1

Might take a drive to port rush and the causeway, I always enjoyed my time working there askl as Iong as I was in a hire van and not my own lol

Matt

Causeway and the rope bridge are decent enough mate, we always stay in the la mon when over cracking hotel decent food ect n usally get some live entertainment at weekends

I hunt all round la mon, few cracking holes round it! It's good to lamp as well

Might take a drive to port rush and the causeway, I always enjoyed my time working there askl as Iong as I was in a hire van and not my own lol

Matt

Causeway and the rope bridge are decent enough mate, we always stay in the la mon when over cracking hotel decent food ect n usally get some live entertainment at weekends
I hunt all round la mon, few cracking holes round it! It's good to lamp as well

Yea all the windows of the homeymoon suite look right on to them fields at the back, was tempted to go for a wee rake about but had to spend time with her??

Some nice countryside around moneyreagh??

Cathedral quarter for good pubs John Hewitt, Dirty Onion, the Spaniard and duke of York Road name but a few. Stay at the premier on waring Street, good enough hotel. Plenty of eateries around. Fantastic Indian nearby but can't remember for the life of me what it's called. As Child said plenty of thievin hoors around the streets.

• Like 1