Carpet Mill/slat Mill

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For normal working terriers ,I disagree. I know a bit about using mills and when it comes to hunting dogs mills are more of a benefit to the owner than the dog.

That's what makes me laugh about mills. Lads think they're a great way of exercising a dog while you have your dinner etc. but to use a mill properly you should walk the dog before putting him on the

make you one if you let me know what size dog you going to run on it?

Posted Images

I help when I can . I designed them and researched all the best parts to make it spin as freely as possible and as quiet as possible . Then a mate a good dog man had quite a bit of input . Then me other mates a shit hot fabricationer . They've got super fast bearings 10 inch end wheels . Bushes under belt to help joint's . Polycarbonate slats 38 mm frame . Ajustable legs . Alsorts .

Cheers kevo, did you make that mill mate?? Looks a quality bit of kit fair play, do you make slat and carpet mills?? It be for a staff mate, how much money would u be lookin at?? Pm if preferd, cheers

Yes made it, never made a carpet mill before, wouldn't be hard to make one. The terrier size mill is £300 for a staff sizes dog £450. If you want for a £1000 I'll make you one :)

Cheers KevO there not the cheapest 1500 for the big xl 1200 for standard size 1000 for small ones . But the parts are all the best you can buy . We have the shafts made out of alloy and stainless cost a fair bit . I've bought mills over the years for less than what the parts cost for these . But then we've had people that have imported dog trotter mills etc for 3500 then sell it and get one of these . The last mill that went to Ireland . Span 9 times after running it in and tinkering with the adjusters the lads was getting 13 spins .