Woman New To Forum And Ferreting Looking For Someone To Show Me The Ropes

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eeerrrrr don't pm me,,,my wife is a very jelouse woman,,,,and who can blame her with eye candy like me"..lol

Is this fekin forum stuck in 1973 ??     Just wait till Sept /Oct, buy yourself 12 nets online, Plenty folk on here will sell you decent nets, Then watch a couple of youtube videos or buy a boo

A bit more info might get you better responses. Below is a list of pretty standard bits of important information I use when ever Im selecting a new ferreting partner so if you just drop an answer next

Posted Images

Don't worry about people on hear, they tend to get a bit over excited with new people, especially if its a woman.

If your on facebook i can point you to a small group, where there's a few women on there who ferret etc

some don't live a million miles away from you.

In the mean time you would be better doing a bit of work with your ferret, getting it used to being picked up from the floor

from coming out of tunnels etc, nothing worse than a ferret that either goes to bite or backs off and does a runner when your trying

to get hold of them.

Don't worry about people on hear, they tend to get a bit over excited with new people, especially if its a woman.

If your on facebook i can point you to a small group, where there's a few women on there who ferret etc

some don't live a million miles away from you.

In the mean time you would be better doing a bit of work with your ferret, getting it used to being picked up from the floor

from coming out of tunnels etc, nothing worse than a ferret that either goes to bite or backs off and does a runner when your trying

to get hold of them.

Yes i have facebook that would be good if you could, another female may be more trusting and not assume i'm a catfish with ulterior motive hehe!

My ferret is very well handled i take her out every day for a run around the court yard (neighbours love it) and i acquired a pluming pipe that she runs through, she also chases my cat who is a good 5x her size and gets a bat for it every now and again (most days) and it still doesn't deter her, she's a confident little thing!

I have a soft toy on a rope that i drag around and she runs after that, she's worn a harness to get used to something on her neck and i have a large plant pot she spends a good amount of time digging in.

Not sure there is much else i can do, i understand her instincts should tell her what to do when she's down a hole anyway, and after growing up with a large cat i'm hoping she won't be intimidated by a large bunny!