New Plummer Pup

stevo79

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after a 500 mile round trip I picked up this new pup. I got it from the lads on YouTube, the Severn valley ratters. The only bitch pup from the litter. They were really nice people and love there

I think they are like marmite. You either love them or hate them.  

this is Sassy. (saxon gypsy) by far my best working plummer in her day she was pride of the fleet.   ive really enjoyed having this bitch .    

Posted Images

She looks a cracker mate. You still got her?? What work was you putting in front of her mate? Atb

yea still got her . she was used for everything . worked with my old lurcher ozzy. ratting rabbiting ferretting bushing. to guns. the odd fox to ground when needed . semi retired now.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

That's a lovely looking pup buddy I'm sure she'l do you proud as others have said don't worry about the plummer haters you chose the breed so just enjoy working her, Iv got a bitch just turned two now and although starting off a little slow the last few months she's really clicked and the nose on her is phenomenal fp, keep us posted on her progress pal here's my bitch atb

post-96463-0-54365800-1473115148_thumb.jpeg

post-96463-0-24385800-1473115192_thumb.jpeg

post-96463-0-88243900-1473115315_thumb.jpeg

post-96463-0-34284400-1473115343_thumb.jpeg

post-96463-0-10881000-1473115373_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

Where did your Plummer come from Teckers ?? pm if you want, just interested in her bloodlines, WM

on the dam side there's oakfield kizzy, stoneford China, wyremead cerebus , vandal, sires side jatoki tye, sonatel tod, wyremead kyra sonatel jake, sariel tod sanhill Billy, Welsh gaffle, I traveled to Yorkshire for her buddy, she's turned out a decent bitch I'm happy with her anyway ?
  • Like 1

Where did your Plummer come from Teckers ?? pm if you want, just interested in her bloodlines, WM

on the dam side there's oakfield kizzy, stoneford China, wyremead cerebus , vandal, sires side jatoki tye, sonatel tod, wyremead kyra sonatel jake, sariel tod sanhill Billy, Welsh gaffle, I traveled to Yorkshire for her buddy, she's turned out a decent bitch I'm happy with her anyway

Cheers for the info, glad you enjoy her and all the best for this season, WM