New Plummer Pup

stevo79

Well after a 500 mile round trip I picked up this new pup. I got it from the lads on YouTube, the Severn valley ratters. The only bitch pup from the litter. They were really nice people and love there dogs. The sire is merlin and Dam bella.

Happy days.

8D3241E3-B77C-47D1-BDCB-CCCEB6EE2607_zps

006FDAC8-FE00-4523-A52A-9CF2945A55EE_zps

337D431D-E199-4E80-8832-8F9AE554F9BD_zps

Edited by stevo79
  • Like 12

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after a 500 mile round trip I picked up this new pup. I got it from the lads on YouTube, the Severn valley ratters. The only bitch pup from the litter. They were really nice people and love there

I think they are like marmite. You either love them or hate them.  

this is Sassy. (saxon gypsy) by far my best working plummer in her day she was pride of the fleet.   ive really enjoyed having this bitch .    

Posted Images

That's a smart little bitch mate. Heard good things about that Merlin dog.

You will get some flack on here for owning a Plummer. There are better dogs for bushing, better dogs for ratting and they are scared of the dark. Lol.

Mines steadier than your average terrier but still a pain in the arse. I wouldn't be without her now though.

Look forward to seeing pics in the future. Will she be bushing to runners or the gun?

• Like 3

You will get some flack on here for owning a Plummer. There are better dogs for bushing, better dogs for ratting and they are scared of the dark. Lol.

Mines steadier than your average terrier but still a pain in the arse. I wouldn't be without her now though.

Look forward to seeing pics in the future. Will she be bushing to runners or the gun?

Ha ha I've bought her for my son it's his first dog. just got her for mooching about with the lurcher shel come ferreting with us too. They've invited us up for a few days out with them when she's older. Shel come everywhere with us really..?
  • Like 1

Ha ha I've bought her for my son it's his first dog. just got her for mooching about with the lurcher shel come ferreting with us too. They've invited us up for a few days out with them when she's older. Shel come everywhere with us really..?

Spot on. I'm sure he will be well chuffed with her. They seem a good bunch them Severn valley ratters.

• Like 1

Stevo,you got yourself a real nice pup there for your lad, I've used "Merlin" many times in the last 8 yrs and he's a cracking dog that certainly puts work into his pups, good luck with her and just keep her out of them rabbit holes once she's going out, she should have a great nose, "merlin" only has one fault and that is he is mute on most quarry, atb, WM

• Like 2