Wildhunter Lithium Barteries

Iv had 3 deben 22amp lithium an they are shit end of wirings shit don't last as long as the wildhunter....had the wildhunter 3 seasons now an it's never let me down yet. An I'm out 3 or 4 nights a week threw season.

Same as me pal this will be my 3rd season with mine and im out a few nights a week aswell and no problems with mine.

The wiring is sh*t on all these lamps and batteries but anyone can modify them in minutes,there"s only 2 wires,a pos+ and a neg-, its not rocket science boys, I've got both Deben and wild hunter and there's no difference in time out with them or power, I can recommend both, the only thing I don't like with lithium is that they give no warning of losing power,they just stop working, WM

• Like 1

Have a look for the new lithium batteries. LiFePo4. Their only slightly heavier than the old lithium ion ones but last twice as long and are a fair bit cheaper (their not as dangerous as the old ones so cost less to manufacture)

by last twice as long do u mean entire life or full to empty charge

Think they should last longer than that. They start degrading after 2000 cycles not stop working. Think basically after that time they don't hold as much charge as before.

So a 12v 20ah SLA battery after 2000 cycles would still work but would be more like a 7-10ah battery but the LiFePo4 would still hold 20ah of charge.

• Like 1