Mcgregor Defeats Diaz

I know amateur boxers that would beat the best mma fighters in any boxing match ...and second rate mma fighters that could beat world champion boxers in their discipline ...two separate sports its silly trying to match them up like comparing rugby players to football players .

Pretty much what I was going to write

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know amateur boxers that would beat the best mma fighters in any boxing match ...and second rate mma fighters that could beat world champion boxers in their discipline ...two separate sports its sil

If the time comes when a peak top level boxer fights a peak top level mma fighter it will be the beginning of the end for both sports in my opinion.........it would be completely absurd to put Mcgrego

I thought Mcgregor showed massive heart and poise in not panicking when under pressure.....towards the end of the second it looked like it was going the same way as the first fight and Mcgregor showed

Posted Images

Lads it was a good tough fight, connor fought a good smart fight, diaz weakness is leg kicks, an connor took advantage, them leg jicks disabled diaz pressure imo, anyone that has taken jicks to the leg knows what im talking about, connor clearly won the fight, nate couldnt finish it, plain an simple. Connor leg strikes, punches, an inside elbows in clinch, but the third fight is coming, more money for two of them, fair fucks to them.

Lads it was a good tough fight, connor fought a good smart fight, diaz weakness is leg kicks, an connor took advantage, them leg jicks disabled diaz pressure imo, anyone that has taken jicks to the leg knows what im talking about, connor clearly won the fight, nate couldnt finish it, plain an simple. Connor leg strikes, punches, an inside elbows in clinch, but the third fight is coming, more money for two of them, fair fucks to them.

I'd say other than the leg kicks and obviously dropping Nate 3 times Nate returned everything including elbows in the clinch! One thing is for sure, Conor can't put Nate away and I think he knows that now, but Nate got close in the 3rd. Sure they should start punish fighters for running away.

I'd say other than the leg kicks and obviously dropping Nate 3 times Nate returned everything including elbows in the clinch! One thing is for sure, Conor can't put Nate away and I think he knows that now, but Nate got close in the 3rd. Sure they should start punish fighters for running away.
I've fought and beat many men that where bigger stronger that hit harder than me . You think I'm gonna stand in front of them and let them hit me ?

Your crazy sucker !!

Mohammad Ali

Edited by marshman

Yeah! Nate Diaz could finish CM inside a round if the fight was fought on the ground, bud he did just simply sit on the deck waiting for CM to come to him. He would have got slaughtered for that. But whatever. I fancy Diaz for the 3rd by submission.

Well said mm, lukey thats why its called mma lol diaz couldnt take him to the floor, mcgregs all the way.

Well hopfully next time we get to see them on the floor see how your mans all round game is eh, that's if he stops running away lol

Well said mm, lukey thats why its called mma lol diaz couldnt take him to the floor, mcgregs all the way.

Well hopfully next time we get to see them on the floor see how your mans all round game is eh, that's if he stops running away lol

Why does he need to have a good all round game ?.......what one man sees as running away another man sees as setting up......depending who you want to win.

Why does he need to have a good all round game ?.......what one man sees as running away another man sees as setting up......depending who you want to win.

Gnash i never said he needed it, I said we might get to see how it is?

A man does what it takes to win I ! I see an interview with Diaz and he said he went for the takedowns to much but in hindsight should of fought a different fight . And that is the thing lads hindsight is 20/20 ?

The fight I watched CM was catching every time with the counter right and also slapped the shit out of ND legs he fought to a game plan with a man that was a lot bigger , did you see the size difference lads ?

• Like 4

There was a huge chunk of the fight he was running. Being a boxing fan yourself you know that's frowned upon and points deducted. As for his all round game I agree with you if he can get it done standing fair enough. . Chuck liddell was the master of sprawl and brawl used his wrestling not to get taken down then won fights with his striking.

The distance is completely different a boxer setting himself up needs space in an octagon that he wouldnt get in a boxing ring...........Mcgregor wasn't " running away " through fear he was running away to give himself the space to re set...............space you just wouldnt get in a boxing ring hence yes in a boxing ring points would be taken as theres no reason for it.