Shows Us Ur Bullx

People slag bullx of all coz they got shit lurchers and every 1 who got a bullx shows them.up

mite be right there mate but I wouldn't slag any breed off cos I don't like it like I said horses for courses
Nonsense
get a grip you tit go bed now mum and dad will be home soon well what you running

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whippet greyhound 2

Seen this old bull/grey do a fair bit from nights on the lamp hunting up in the day working with terriers ferreting working with the gun running whatever got up I think there's a couple people on here

About 6 weeks ago in summer relaxing condition lol.  

Posted Images

People slag bullx of all coz they got shit lurchers and every 1 who got a bullx shows them.up

mite be right there mate but I wouldn't slag any breed off cos I don't like it like I said horses for courses
Nonsense
get a grip you tit go bed now mum and dad will be home soon well what you running

Hes running his mouth

Nonsense
well then what you running why won't you tell the lad's on this thread must be shit cos you no jack shit about dogs so do one you doughnut

I notice a lot of these bull X have front feet like flippers.

That's one thing im pleased with my pup is her feet

Yeah she's got good tight cat feet. So has the other litter mate I've seen. My bull X needs his nails clipping regular as the shape of his foot means they don't wear properly, as he has flipper feet on the front.

Yeah she's got good tight cat feet. So has the other litter mate I've seen. My bull X needs his nails clipping regular as the shape of his foot means they don't wear properly, as he has flipper feet on the front.

I've never cut and adult dogs nails in my life.
  • Like 1

If they aren't cut they start to push his foot out of shape. Yet my Bedlington X and herding dog mix don't need cutting ever. They all get the same amount of road work as well.

If they aren't cut they start to push his foot out of shape. Yet my Bedlington X and herding dog mix don't need cutting ever. They all get the same amount of road work as well.

As long as he can run ok is the main thing mate.

I walk the railway track a few miles every couple of weeks.

• Like 1

I've a half x dog had some of the nicest cat feet you'd see on a lurcher but after a few years of running the Flint there in all directions now. Saying that also seen dogs with big long flat to the floor monkey toes do abit on bad ground and have run well.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 2