Killa B.s.a Ultra

If Your thinking about buying a BSA ultra (mine is un-regulated) but not sure if it can do the job,

I have a photo which says it all.

Excellent little hunter. Shot these roming a few fields and a mountain last night between 25-45 yards.

I've had it about 3 years and never fails to shoot straight.

Jon

Swansea

post-100498-0-87694900-1471621564_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

There are many a BSA Basher out there, that is fine, after all we are supposed to live in a free country and all are entitled to their opinion. So am I untitled to mine, all those who slag off the BSA range of Rifle are FULL OF SH*T in my humble opinion. I am FULL OF SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO MANY A THING, BUT NOT WITH THE BSAs

Good bag and well done.

All the best

Edited by just-A-snap
  • Like 3

There are many a BSA Basher out there, that is fine, after all we are supposed to live in a free country and all are entitled to their opinion. So am I untitled to mine, all those who slag off the BSA range of Rifle are FULL OF SH*T in my humble opinion. I am FULL OF SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO MANY A THING, BUT NOT WITH THE BSAs

Good bag and well done.

All the best

it was a bsa meteor that got me into this when i was at junior school :thumbs:

atb si

• Like 3

Good bag and well done.

All the best

it was a bsa meteor that got me into this when i was at junior school :thumbs:

atb si

Same as me in 1973 and still got mine :thumbs:

• Like 2

Great gun the Ultra and even better regged . I am on my 2nd one ,the first was fantastic , which i never sold it , will buy it back one day i hope but the 2nd one is just as good

One of my local gun shops told me yesterday they will not be stocking any BSA guns anymore apart from the ultra

• Like 2

Great gun the Ultra and even better regged . I am on my 2nd one ,the first was fantastic , which i never sold it , will buy it back one day i hope but the 2nd one is just as good

One of my local gun shops told me yesterday they will not be stocking any BSA guns anymore apart from the ultra

Thats a shame .. variety is the spice of life!

Thats a shame .. variety is the spice of life!

Holy grail comes to mind :yes:

• Like 1

There was a lot of hooha on airgun forum regarding BSA stopping production of the Ultra in favour of this piece of crap known as the Ultra XL but at present they still keep coming into the RFD but for how long. I ought to buy one I guess before they stop producing them but I would prefer a Wildcat any day if I am honest, no tuning needed.

Phil

There was a lot of hooha on airgun forum regarding BSA stopping production of the Ultra in favour of this piece of crap known as the Ultra XL but at present they still keep coming into the RFD but for how long. I ought to buy one I guess before they stop producing them but I would prefer a Wildcat any day if I am honest, no tuning needed.

Phil

Phil LITTLE HUNTER shoots an Ultra no reg no tune factory set and shoots it to great affect its so accurate its unbelievable and its fitted with a cheep £17 set of Chinese scopes

He will never get rid of it and as his hw100 has been recalled he has had to use the ultra shooting out to 50,,,60 yards standing unsupported and filling his bag .

Dose he really need to tune and reg it ,,,,i don't think so

fair enough shot count is shit but once zero,d just fill the rifle again and off you go

your not going to use all the shots any way when out hunting

At the end of the day its down to personal preference and the way you want your rifle and not to get in the click of getting the rifle tune,d just because others are .

Its not up there with the best

FOR NOTHING

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-03067700-1471772940_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-60109300-1471772989_thumb.jpg

• Like 2