Viz,s New Wolf

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops

Well got a call from my bro Ziz to day to say he had a new wolf so when i finished work off i went to his to have a look and a play with the wolf well i must say im very impressed with it as i was Dav

Probably the best air rifle ever made   atvbmac :thumbs:

Posted Images

Hmmm :hmm:

A lot of people slagged off a gun I might suggest -

It needs no batteries,

It needs no buddie bottles,

It needs no switches, or anything other than how it comes,- unless you want a tune, -- here you go,-- :whistling:

Whoops, nearly forgot !!! - the set up is some £1500 + " cheaper" than the Wolf you know :laugh: ( no dis - respect intended)

Using Express 7.87 gn pellets, the results were embarrassing :icon_redface:

attachicon.gifIMG_0255.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_0275.JPG

"Only reminding"

atb

p.s. the AA after sales, I`m told, is second to none,- if it helps I have never heard of anyone "I know" needing them but have read on the forums that they are superb when required.

I've got a tx the same as yours mark

but mines home fettled id never used it for hunting until one day last week, its just been used as my practice gun!

basic scope with a fixed parallax at 100yrd.. so it has to be used properly, never used it off the sticks either.

i was dropping rabbits at over50m free hand and off the knee its a well built rifle but too feckin heavy for dragging about so it'll be staying at home for practice!

I've been out tonight with the recall 100 dropped feral pigeon/crows and rabbits with the lamp when the birds stopped playing but its going !

there are loads of over looked rifles out there , some cheap as chips some super pricey!!

its all down to personal preference and mine is that the 100s are not the bee all and end all :whistling:

atb si

• Like 2

It needs no batteries,

It needs no switches, or anything other than how it comes,- unless you want a tune, -- here you go,-- :whistling:

Whoops, nearly forgot !!! - the set up is some £1500 + " cheaper" than the Wolf you know :laugh: ( no dis - respect intended)

"Only reminding"

atb

p.s. the AA after sales, I`m told, is second to none,- if it helps I have never heard of anyone "I know" needing them but have read on the forums that they are superb when required.

but mines home fettled id never used it for hunting until one day last week, its just been used as my practice gun!

basic scope with a fixed parallax at 100yrd.. so it has to be used properly, never used it off the sticks either.

i was dropping rabbits at over50m free hand and off the knee its a well built rifle but too feckin heavy for dragging about so it'll be staying at home for practice!

I've been out tonight with the recall 100 dropped feral pigeon/crows and rabbits with the lamp when the birds stopped playing but its going !

there are loads of over looked rifles out there , some cheap as chips some super pricey!!

its all down to personal preference and mine is that the 100s are not the bee all and end all :whistling:

atb si

So, which one of your 100's is going.

There's a swap on one of the other forums for a aa510 if your still thinking about one.

• Like 1

It needs no batteries,

"Only reminding"

atb

atb si

One day you will take your blinkers off and see the light :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

It needs no batteries,

"Only reminding"

atb

atb si

Im out shooting with him(SI) not this week end but the one after and ill show him what a hw100 can do in the right hands

Mitch

That gaystate is turning his brain funny :whistling::laugh:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

It needs no batteries,

"Only reminding"

atb

atb si

Im out shooting with him(SI) not this week end but the one after and ill show him what a hw100 can do in the right hands

Mitch

On most forums gaystate boys get upset if you disagree with daystate guns , it must be part of owning a daystate i supose :laugh:

• Like 2

It needs no batteries,

"Only reminding"

atb

atb si

Mitch

On most forums gaystate boys get upset if you disagree with daystate guns , it must be part of owning a daystate i supose :laugh:

Like i say,d must be some thing in the rifle that turns there brains funny

or the fact that they have spent well over a £1000+ for a rifle that is no better than a £750 hw100 :yes::whistling:

and they don't like to admit it :whistling:

FUNNY FECKERS THEM GAYSTATE BOYS

ALL THE GEAR AND NO IDEAR SPRINGS TO MIND :whistling:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

ps,,,THIS NEW WOODEN SPOON I GOT OFF MARK IS MINT FOR STIRRING THE SH*T :tongue2::laugh:

• Like 2

It needs no batteries,

"Only reminding"

atb

atb si

Mitch

or the fact that they have spent well over a £1000+ for a rifle that is no better than a £750 hw100 :yes::whistling:

ps,,,THIS NEW WOODEN SPOON I GOT OFF MARK IS MINT FOR STIRRING THE SH*T :tongue2::laugh:

Haha... Funny you twats :)

I'd whack you round head with it Jimmy but it'd fu@k the ace warranty up!! Lol

Atb si

• Like 3

It needs no batteries,

"Only reminding"

atb

atb si

Mitch

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 1

It needs no batteries,

"Only reminding"

atb

atb si

Mitch

ps,,,THIS NEW WOODEN SPOON I GOT OFF MARK IS MINT FOR STIRRING THE SH*T

Haha... Funny you twats :)

I'd whack you round head with it Jimmy but it'd fu@k the ace warranty up!! Lol

Atb si

It would just snap in two and as for the warranty gaystate don't give one

have you not learn,t if any thing happens to a gaystate

ITS YOUR FAULT :laugh: