Chat Up Lines!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Met a girl on a night out about 3 years ago she was great too look at but sempt very well to do and came across quite stuck up I'd seen lads all night trying to buy her drinks and even a few of the la

Did it hurt first time he shagged you

Do that around here and you'll be wanking in an empty house...??

Posted Images

I've pulled a lass with offering her a brew and biscuit lol

Used to do house clearence and what ever wasn't worth a great amount we used to do the local Carboot sale, anyway there was a burger van and the owners daughter used to help out very nice, for a lads that works on a burger van. Majority I've seen look like they've eaten the profits and bathed in chip fat

Anyways after a couple of times we exchange numbers and ended up her coming to my place with her mate (the sort you expected to work at a burger van) and she didn't turn out to be the fun I thought :/ and it was left at that.

Got a text a couple of days later and it was the mate, a few texts and a couple drinks later I asked her her if she was coming down for a brew ?? She said just a brew ?? So with being a big girl I had to dangle a carrot (chocolate) so I offered her a chocolate biscuit lol she was down like a flash :D

When she arrived I made her a brew and I handed it to her and I sat down ... As soon as my arse hit the sofa, she said "No biscuit?" Lol

• 2 weeks later...

what's the best/worst/and most cheesy chat up lines you have heard or done!!!

a load of us went out years back....and one of the lads said to this girl...."i'm a lover, not a fighter"......well..i just cringed... :icon_redface:

but she fell, hook line and sinker for it....... :icon_eek:

"you don,t sweat much for a fat lass" often did not work for me,when it did i regretted it when i woke up in the cold light of the dawn and sobriety.

• Like 1