Working Stock Needed.

Hello hope everyones having a good summer off. Unfortunatly this summer iv lost my young hob in his second season and im only left with an 8 year old hob that iv used over a mates jill and im keeping a kit off but i think im in urgent need of a jill. Im not bothered wether its a kit or older aslong as its off good stock. Can anyone help please im in barnsley and can travel and im willing to pay whatever for good stock.

If your not bothered if it's a kit or not why don't you just keep 2 off your mate??

Im keeping one and couple of mates had asked for kits specifically off my hob which leaves me with 2 related ferrets then so im in the same position next year. It was a small litter and i think the jill ate a few kits or some died early on. Stud dog on here has bred them.

Got two hear for you blake why do fellas come on hear doing that lads asking for some kits if any are spare pm him hes a good bloke blake known him few years now his dogs an ferrets are looked after to a very high standed an always in top condition ill text when there ready blake sorry for the rant.

Ive got 5 Jills and 1 Hob left. 8 week old this weekend. From Good working parents. Am in Hinckley but can meet you halfway or something if interested.

thankyou for the offer i really appreciate it. Iv managed to get some local but if ever i breed in the future and you want any il return the offer. Stud dog on here just dropped me some kits off that hes bred with my hob and a mates let me down so im keeping an extra kit out of that. Cutest ferrets iv seen soon as you pick them up they want to sleep in your hands.