Pointer X Greyhounds

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is my pointer cross huggy89 they make a handy allround lurcher, great marking dog very biddable a loyal.

this is my bitch , by one of dave slieghts greyhounds to a 3/4 gwp 1/4 greyhound , really usefull bitch , will quarter a moor / fell like a pointer , takes all quarry , will hold a point on birds , r

I am new to GWPs but would not have any other gun dog now ....they have a lot to offer a lurcher if you get the percentage and the blood right Mine out the other night shooting pigeons   Our t

Posted Images

seen a post like this before, there are two Hungarian viszla's by me and I always thought they might line to a greyhound well as they are very lean dogs and move quite well. to be honest though German Wire haired x grrehound look the most robust type. Someone has one on here one, it looks very nice.

• Like 1

It's a cross most folk would never think of.

A friend was fishing recently and one of the bailiffs was walking around picking up rubbish and had a German Wire Haired Pointer with him.

My mate asked had the dog done much ?

The bailiff told him it had killed 4 foxes.

Past posts on here seem to agree that the GWP has a natural hatred of foxes.

It's a cross most folk would never think of.

A friend was fishing recently and one of the bailiffs was walking around picking up rubbish and had a German Wire Haired Pointer with him.

My mate asked had the dog done much ?

The bailiff told him it had killed 4 foxes.

Past posts on here seem to agree that the GWP has a natural hatred of foxes.

Yeah it's like its been bred into them. I suppose it depends on the gwp,some ive seen pics of look like bloody horses.

this is my bitch , by one of dave slieghts greyhounds to a 3/4 gwp 1/4 greyhound , really usefull bitch , will quarter a moor / fell like a pointer , takes all quarry , will hold a point on birds , reckon she will be coming up to 4 now , she,s actually in season now , im just praying i got her away from my dog in time

this is my bitch , by one of dave slieghts greyhounds to a 3/4 gwp 1/4 greyhound , really usefull bitch , will quarter a moor / fell like a pointer , takes all quarry , will hold a point on birds , reckon she will be coming up to 4 now , she,s actually in season now , im just praying i got her away from my dog in time

shes around 25"

post-80858-0-62991600-1471286744_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

shes around 25"

lovely type of bitch