The Weeman Finally Blooded

Knew it would happen mate ,perseverance is the key and he will know that in life ,if you stick at it the rewards are there .Is the rut still on there now mate .Say buck chasing hard last night whilst lamping too.

It slowed last week but watched a buck chasing last night with the thermal night vision in some barley ....You are right I try and teach him the best I can ....have to get him his first salmon on the fly now

• Like 1

Knew it would happen mate ,perseverance is the key and he will know that in life ,if you stick at it the rewards are there .Is the rut still on there now mate .Say buck chasing hard last night whilst lamping too.

It slowed last week but watched a buck chasing last night with the thermal night vision in some barley ....You are right I try and teach him the best I can ....have to get him his first salmon on the fly now

he doing brill , deff talented young lad :thumbs: you have a great future with him, my lad liked it when my lurchers killed foxes in the lamp, he came few times when he was younger , but perfed football / women as he got older . i didnt think they still today blooded youngins today, thought it was old hat,! looking forward to his progress this season , he will feel your freezer by the look of it :thumbs:

• Like 1