Bullcocks

steven35

Couple pics I took of Jim today...

DSC_0443_zpsporxsjx5.jpg

DSC_0432_zpsniz4xqz2.jpg

wont have to worry about him getting snagged with a collar on,probably just pull the fecking tree down if he did lol
Steam train
Choo chooo...

BAEB9524-E022-4DED-BAEC-06D4331436BE_zps

Looks such a character. You see that fella coming at you its white flag time not that its going to help lol

Haha he's a real character mate. Very soft natured and loves a fuss. Unless a stranger goes near the kennel and its twitchy arse time. Lol

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couple pics I took of Jim today...    

Personally I think sticking a fancy name on a mongeral is a load of bullcocks.

wont have to worry about him getting snagged with a collar on,probably just pull the fecking tree down if he did lol

No worries think the picture makes it look bigger than it is, definitely consider one of these as my next busher

I would like to see others to see how they work. Would be good if someone had one with a few seasons under its belt to hear how it's getting on. I've not seen any others on here though.

Good stuff Gaz. That new bitch of yours seems to have found her feet. Don't think I've read anything on here about where she and Jim were before you boys recently got them - had they done much d'you know?

Yeh she's coming on better every day mate. I think they had done bits and bobs but not a lot. They are still pretty young at 15 months.