Busher100

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couple more of ours

Had a great little hunt last night local big heavy double ditch.was just out for a walk.if lurcher wasnt lose i would have left run accidents happen thou.  

Posted Images

I don't use mine for earth work or ferreting plucky mine are just bushing dogs that i use along with my whippet for what ever is around at the time . I crossed my fell with my plummer bitch in hope i get nose from the plummer but a thicker coat from the fell. my pup has a thick coat dont know about his nose yet as he hasnt started working as he is only 10 weeks old.

I don't use mine for earth work or ferreting plucky mine are just bushing dogs that i use along with my whippet for what ever is around at the time . I crossed my fell with my plummer bitch in hope i get nose from the plummer but a thicker coat from the fell. my pup has a thick coat dont know about his nose yet as he hasnt started working as he is only 10 weeks old.

good luck with the pup busher anything bred from a Plummer has a decent nose, you may find yourself getting a spade out before to long, WM

Depending on who's out there could be anywhere between 10 to 20 dogs from terriers, spaniels, beagle x's and the lurchers mainly bull greys. Out every Sunday crack of dawn through the season and we put away a hell of a lot of gear. Great fun!

My two lurcher pups plus my mates beagle X pups will be added to that this winter.

• Like 4
Guest foxpack

Depending on who's out there could be anywhere between 10 to 20 dogs from terriers, spaniels, beagle x's and the lurchers mainly bull greys. Out every Sunday crack of dawn through the season and we put away a hell of a lot of gear. Great fun!

My two lurcher pups plus my mates beagle X pups will be added to that this winter.

virtually same as us mate.good crack
  • Like 1