Gloves

The Pineo are quality products.

Do you guys order from the USA and get it posted to the UK?

I quite like the look of the Pendleton. I prefer smaller, thinner gloves than some of the huge gauntlets that are for sale.

Though having said that my first redtail went through the outer layer of a double skin glove.

I quite like the look of the Pendleton. I prefer smaller, thinner gloves than some of the huge gauntlets that are for sale.

Though having said that my first redtail went through the outer layer of a double skin glove.

I've had two delivered to the UK. The Pendleton is a cheap glove, especially considering it's quality & made to measure service. I think with postage if still only worked out 40 odd quid if I remember rightly.

• Like 1

No don't order from the US you'll get stung on import duty. Get them from Puma knives Germany, come in about two days and no tax to pay!

• Like 1

No don't order from the US you'll get stung on import duty. Get them from Puma knives Germany, come in about two days and no tax to pay!

With current exchange rates it's roughly £55 from puma & £35 from pineo.........I found import duty hit & miss from the states, I'm sure pineo marked it as a gift, because I can't remember paying any on the gloves....

But I could wrong :-)

With current exchange rates it's roughly £55 from puma & £35 from pineo.........I found import duty hit & miss from the states, I'm sure pineo marked it as a gift, because I can't remember paying any on the gloves....

But I could wrong :-)

Yeah like you say import duty hit and miss most times you cop it though. I would sooner buy from Puma easier to deal with if ever you need to return for any reason. Great piece of kit though...!