Pretty useless unless you do a trigger job and want to use hv ammo all the time.

Did the trigger and it was still useless . It was ultra picky about ammo and I never found it accurate enough with subs , apart from that ! ...couldn't give it away . Bought in a moment of madness it went , a new cz acquired and things returned to normal ..

I've got a late friends 10.22 in storage if any one is looking for one . It's twelve years old and probably hadn't fired a 100 rounds ...make me an offer if interested .You have been warned ..

just bought a 10/22 a few months ago and it shoots just fine winchester subs have`nt tryed anything eles

If you have a 10/22 that actually works and is accurate, keep it forever it's a rare beast.

• Like 3

Look after it, clean it and it will do you just fine, had mine for years and recycles subs no problem, I don't ever use HV in mine.

They didn't sell 6 million of these guns if they were rubbish. The usual problem is lack of cleaning and maintenance

• Like 1

Hi mate, seem like marmite on here but I've put thousands of subs through mine, different makes etc and it hasn't missed a beat. Shoot as many as my mate does with his cz. I'd say the cz is slightly more accurate but I don't miss many! I've had a few mods done, trigger a must in my book. Not everyones cup of tea but they've sold millions for a reason. My 2pence worth.

just bought a 10/22 a few months ago and it shoots just fine winchester subs have`nt tryed anything eles

If you have a 10/22 that actually works and is accurate, keep it forever it's a rare beast.

:yes::yes::yes::thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

Average semi autos out of the box in terms of accuracy, quality and reliability.

Get rid of half the internals for aftermarket items and they can be made into very good rifles indeed, the only thing is some people don't see the point in chucking anything up to £600 at a rifle to get it working properly just because they are generally guff out of the box.

I had an old synthetic remmy 597 which would out shoot custom 10/22's at the club. It cost me 150 quid second hand and the only thing I did to it that cost money was take the barrel down to about 13" and rethread it.