New Season Predictions

If he insinuates threats of violence towards me with his buy and sell Joeys doing his dirty work as he does via PM then I will put measures in place to make sure He pays for not getting his own hands dirty ' simple as that .

I owe him nothing and care nothing for him.

He's a bully boy control freak who thinks he can come on here and talk to folk as he pleases .

Give him the same back and the dummy is well and Truely out.

But him saying iv phoned the police is bullshite lies and he knows it.

He should not come on here throwing personal insults if he can't take them back simple as that.

Now that's my last on it.

If he wants to keep telling lies and talking shit that's up to him.

If folk want to believe him

That's up to them.

Anyone else think that's paranoia of a mentaly unbalanced kind ? :hmm: ... :laugh:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top four Man city Chelsea Liverpool Man utd Bottom three Swansea Bournemouth Sunderland   I predict Wenger will leave Arsenal during the season ,Rooney will go to Everton in January ,m

Strange old season ahead i dont think anyone quite knows what to expect......what struck me about this topic is that not one person has mentioned Leicester either at the top of the league or the botto

And back on planet earth.........lol

Posted Images

FFS a cockney and a monkey hanger living 100's of miles from one another cannot even contribute to a thread without throwing handbags at each other

What have you two got planned for when you leave school?

• Like 1

Be interesting to watch Pogba this season mate as he didn't really impress at the Euros for me, he had a few tricks but they mostly came to nothing IMHO

You didn't really look at him and think "wow" he is some player......what do you reckon ?

This season should be a big season for more than just four clubs.

Mong utd

Mong city

Liverpool

Chelski

Arse-anal

Tottingham

Leicester

Everton

West ham.

Any of them clubs will be top four.

In which order I do not know.

Unless of course your mystic-max.

Be interesting to watch Pogba this season mate as he didn't really impress at the Euros for me, he had a few tricks but they mostly came to nothing IMHO

You didn't really look at him and think "wow" he is some player......what do you reckon ?

It's a massive fee for someone they let go for £800k..... But that's English football today unfortunately..

I agree with you his end product maybe wasn't as good as it could've been, payet and Griezman stole the limelight as far as that is concerned..

But he's exactly what utd have needed for the past few years, a big strong presence in the midfield who can play, he can kill teams with his direct running, like viera of old, plus he is a very skilful lad, he knows Utd grew up there, so I think it's a good signing just too expensive!!

I think with Martial and Rashford, plus Lindgard is turning into a decent player now, there's a bit of menace about the attack again, obviousky Ibrahomivic in the mix too, that man is a goal machine, and we need that... I also think Rooney will have a great season with all this talent around him.

f**k off Felaini, and probably Mata...

Top 4

Utd

City

Arsenal

Chelsea

(Can't see Leicester spoiling the party this year unfortunately)

• Like 3

If he insinuates threats of violence towards me with his buy and sell Joeys doing his dirty work as he does via PM then I will put measures in place to make sure He pays for not getting his own hands dirty ' simple as that .

I owe him nothing and care nothing for him.

He's a bully boy control freak who thinks he can come on here and talk to folk as he pleases .

Give him the same back and the dummy is well and Truely out.

But him saying iv phoned the police is bullshite lies and he knows it.

He should not come on here throwing personal insults if he can't take them back simple as that.

Now that's my last on it.

If he wants to keep telling lies and talking shit that's up to him.

If folk want to believe him

That's up to them.

Ive asked you to point out where i have ever threatened you ?.........i got no answer.

Ive asked you why you felt the need to say that if you came to any harm i would go to prison ?........i got no answer.

Stop pretending to be something your not and you wont find yourself in these positions.....like i said....get to know yourself.

Let's get this strait iv contacted no police

That's either in your imagination or your telling blatant lies.

Now go try intimidate and bully someone else via PM when topics of conversation don't suit you on here.

Asking why you felt the need to tell me i would go to prison is not intimidating or bullying.......its asking a question....nothing more nothing less.

You wont reply privately yet continue replying on here ?....seen this cowardly behaviour before havent we.......get to know yourself ;)

Edited by gnasher16

It's a massive fee for someone they let go for £800k..... But that's English football today unfortunately..

I agree with you his end product maybe wasn't as good as it could've been, payet and Griezman stole the limelight as far as that is concerned..

But he's exactly what utd have needed for the past few years, a big strong presence in the midfield who can play, he can kill teams with his direct running, like viera of old, plus he is a very skilful lad, he knows Utd grew up there, so I think it's a good signing just too expensive!!

I think with Martial and Rashford, plus Lindgard is turning into a decent player now, there's a bit of menace about the attack again, obviousky Ibrahomivic in the mix too, that man is a goal machine, and we need that... I also think Rooney will have a great season with all this talent around him.

Top 4

Utd

City

Arsenal

Chelsea

I will be honest, I didn't bat an eyelid at the fee for Pogba.......23?.........that's no money if he proves as good as his billing.

It simply resets the bar and it made me wonder how it would now value players who I thought looked better than him.

If the biggest club in the world can't pull out the money when they need too......well, then they are not the biggest club in the world anymore........but they are, so I don't think you over paid.

Top 4

Utd

City

Arsenal

Chelsea

I will be honest, I didn't bat an eyelid at the fee for Pogba.......23?.........that's no money if he proves as good as his billing.

It simply resets the bar and it made me wonder how it would now value players who I thought looked better than him.

If the biggest club in the world can't pull out the money when they need too......well, then they are not the biggest club in the world anymore........but they are, so I don't think you over paid.

Perhaps mate, but £89m is a lot in the first place but then to have to chuck his agent another £20m to seal the deal takes the piss in my book...

Think he'll do well though and like you say only 23, massive merchandising with him too so he'll relay a fair lump of that soon enough....

Will be an interesting season, some good signings all round to be fair, Chelsea picking up Kante could be the deal of the season, he looked top class all season for Leicester, and France...