The Olympic Games - Rio 2016

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a lighter note.....   Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators so far during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: 1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is

Looking out for beautiful Brazilian female spectator's should just about hold my attention.......     Sorry born, I'll fcuk off now......

Fantastic showing from Team GB.

yep :thumbs: ,Mo did well in his race , they were really pressuring him hard in the last lap, great win by him :yes: one sport carnt get in to is the (taekwondo ) it looks as boring as hell , with this leading of the front leg. i did karate for 3 years , so know about martial arts . rather watch karate ,kick boxing 1st , than this crap, but give me proper boxing any day of the week. :yes:

Was the same with the Taekwondo.

Karate will feature in the 2020 Tokyo games ??

Fantastic showing from Team GB.

yep :thumbs: ,Mo did well in his race , they were really pressuring him hard in the last lap, great win by him :yes: one sport carnt get in to is the (taekwondo ) it looks as boring as hell , with this leading of the front leg. i did karate for 3 years , so know about martial arts . rather watch karate ,kick boxing 1st , than this crap, but give me proper boxing any day of the week. :yes:

Was the same with the Taekwondo.

Karate will feature in the 2020 Tokyo games

didnt know that,? hope so :thumbs: , because you see far me proper action with karate, but should imagine it will only be semi -contact , not full . :yes: still anything better than that boring taekwondo lol

I don't know what you all think of the Joe Joyce result, but i think he was robbed.

It was the only fight i watched in the whole Olympics but i dont think Joyce did enough to win myself......you couldnt ask for more in terms of effort and desire but the quality just wasnt there.... in amateur boxing pressure doesnt amount to much if your not landing scoring punches its why ive never been a big fan of the amateur sport its not a true reflection of the ups and downs of a competitive fight in my opinion.

Edited by gnasher16

What a f***ing awesome game that was. Women's GB hockey Olympic champions! The Dutch were clearly class, relentless in their attacks and possession but our ladies were scrappy and clinical in capitalising the opportunities they got. Maddie Hinch shone out as exceptional!

I've been following this team through this tournament and properly chuffed for them.

What makes it even better is,,,we only had 366 competitors,,,,in London we had around 500 odd if memory serves me...

Even better Australia only came 9th,,,and had 420 ,,,,wankers,,

I don't know what you all think of the Joe Joyce result, but i think he was robbed.

It was the only fight i watched in the whole Olympics but i dont think Joyce did enough to win myself......you couldnt ask for more in terms of effort and desire but the quality just wasnt there.... in amateur boxing pressure doesnt amount to much if your not landing scoring punches its why ive never been a big fan of the amateur sport its not a true reflection of the ups and downs of a competitive fight in my opinion.

fair point gnash :thumbs: