my God, what have I just said?"

• Like 7

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a lighter note.....   Here are the top nine comments made by NBC sports commentators so far during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back: 1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is

Looking out for beautiful Brazilian female spectator's should just about hold my attention.......     Sorry born, I'll fcuk off now......

Another fantastic and gutsy performance from women's GB hockey in their semi final against the kiwis. Won 3-0, putting them in to the final against the Dutch. First GB women's team to ever make an Olympic final!

Fair play that! I could get well into this field hockey. I'm surprised it isn't more popular/profitable.

Cracking triathlon by the Brownlee brothers, great stuff.

Couple of machines those two lads

deff :thumbs: , my wife sister was married to there uncle , and she told us the ( hours, graft,guts,) they put in to this sport, they deserve a gold/silver medals 100%. i think they should give the older brother S/P/O/Y this year , for what he given to the sport, he was injured last year and to come back and win says it all me . :yes::yes:

What a f***ing awesome game that was. Women's GB hockey Olympic champions! The Dutch were clearly class, relentless in their attacks and possession but our ladies were scrappy and clinical in capitalising the opportunities they got. Maddie Hinch shone out as exceptional!

I've been following this team through this tournament and properly chuffed for them.

• Like 1

What a f***ing awesome game that was. Women's GB hockey Olympic champions! The Dutch were clearly class, relentless in their attacks and possession but our ladies were scrappy and clinical in capitalising the opportunities they got. Maddie Hinch shone out as exceptional!

I've been following this team through this tournament and properly chuffed for them.

spot on, yeh hinch was a class act :yes:

spot on, yeh hinch was a class act :yes:
They kept giving away penalty corners and I honestly thought they were f***ing the game away. The Dutch just play a dominating numbers game, more possession, always mobbing the opposition with superior numbers where it mattered, more set pieces etc eventually got to score. And they did, they learnt the GB defensive tactics, adapted and scored from a penalty corner which previously GB had an air tight defense with. You could see how the Dutch were probably used to beating teams from their superior conditioning but GB matched them on this. For me, like you mate, Maddie Hinch was the key player, time and again she was solid and in the penalty shoot out confident and excellent.

That's not to take away from the outfield players, when they got an opportunity they were far better at capitalising than the Dutch. They were lethal.

Another thing I like, every one of them beamed out the national anthem pre and post match.

Definitely a sport I'll be watching more of. Like football, but with weapons and without the primadonnars. LOL

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

Fantastic showing from Team GB.

yep :thumbs: ,Mo did well in his race , they were really pressuring him hard in the last lap, great win by him :yes: one sport carnt get in to is the (taekwondo ) it looks as boring as hell , with this leading of the front leg. i did karate for 3 years , so know about martial arts . rather watch karate ,kick boxing 1st , than this crap, but give me proper boxing any day of the week. :yes:

As i did four years ago i`ve booked two weeks off work to watch the games..

although this time round i`ve had to do my Driving cpc.. :huh: That took a week, but done plenty of catch up on the Bbc.

I`ve always liked the Swimming events { ex Lifeguard } Boxing, Judo, Athletics, Jessica Ennis Hill... :icon_redface:

And Looking forward to the mountain biking today..

Yis Mars....

Well, it's official. GB are #2 for Rio 2016! I don't think anybody would have seriously expected that. Absolutely fantastic and frankly without culling swimming events I doubt they could ever top that.

Well done Team GB.

• Like 1