Black Lives Matter................apparently

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Black lives matter,thats cool,so why dont they jump on a plane shoot down to africa and do charitable work in aids ridden slums or places where kids are skeletal wrecks from severe malnourishment?

Anyone gets in front of our van on the way home today they be bouncing off the bonnet. ?

It's got absolutely f**k all to do with 'Black Lives Matter'.   It's just blacks, half castes and lefty middle class whites with a chip on their shoulder over something that's never effected them.

Posted Images

What realy gets on my goat is the slave trade,,.................. ALL slavers were coloured..... and most of them were of the reigion of peace......how did that happen?????? Black ivory was brought about by black muslims.....go figure........

• Like 1

What realy gets on my goat us the slave trade,,.................. ALL slavers were coloured..... and most of them were of the reigion of peace......how did that happen?????? Black ivory was brought about by black muslims.....go figure........

No, no......completely wrong, it was evil old whitey exploiting the peace loving, artistic nature of the innocent black man!

Have you not been paying attention to black history month you complete ignoramous !

• Like 1

And let's think about the many African acheivements...........managing to turn the garden of Africa Zimbabwe into a wasteland, managing to get a record 2500 people A DAY infected with HIV in South Africa, chopping the inhabitants of the next door village to bits with machetes because they have 2 more cows than them, the ability to teach kids as young as 8 how to use an AK47 and kill the other tribe and rape all the females of whatever age, who could forget the bloke that eats Muslims......he definitely deserves a mention.........I mean, what's not to like !!

It's good they have no impressive accomplishments or achievements,they struck a balance with nature a long time ago.

It's outsiders that have upset the balance.

They would never have invented the wheel without people intervening in their society,let alone have access to any weapon not made out of stone or knowledge of agriculture.

They'd have a small and manageable population.

Though I like the sound of this Muslim eater,do you know how much he charges?

What realy gets on my goat is the slave trade,,.................. ALL slavers were coloured..... and most of them were of the reigion of peace......how did that happen?????? Black ivory was brought about by black muslims.....go figure........

Slavery is still a big industry in Africa covering many countries. No joking.

• Like 2

Technically there are more slaves per capita now then there have ever been.

Technically there are more slaves per capita now then there have ever been.

Which is just as well, or my car would NEVER get washed !

Earlier this week was the Afrikan emancipation day reparation march in London,fat african women beating their mammiferous chests wearing shackles parading through brixton calling on the government to give reparation to those whose ancestors picked cotton or cut sugar cane or whatever,quite a few middle-class rebel without a f***ing clue caucasian's trudging along with them,its embarrassing but no doubt dianne abbot and jeremy will rally to the cause,cameron wouldnt have though as his family made cash off the backs of slaves,the biggest original slavers were the arabs,thats why those dungeons are still on display in stone town,zanzibar,they were holding cells,slavery is rampant in africa still.

• Like 1

why are they such crap drivers ? I know if the car in front is being badly driven ,touching the breaks every time a vehicle approaches on other side of road ,no signals ,erractic speed, that when I finally get passed it ,its being driven by some old dear who can barely see over the wheel or some Robert mugabee look alike ! Seems like all the negro driving ability went in to lewis Hamilton ,and the rest got none!

I'd like to think I'm not racist, ageist sexist....but when I see a car that's looks like a child is driving it I automatically start a book in my head on which of the three is it going to be, lol.

I did the same with cars painted PRG (paki racing gold) I was close to 100% detection rate lol

• Like 1

And let's think about the many African acheivements...........managing to turn the garden of Africa Zimbabwe into a wasteland, managing to get a record 2500 people A DAY infected with HIV in South Africa, chopping the inhabitants of the next door village to bits with machetes because they have 2 more cows than them, the ability to teach kids as young as 8 how to use an AK47 and kill the other tribe and rape all the females of whatever age, who could forget the bloke that eats Muslims......he definitely deserves a mention.........I mean, what's not to like !!

It's good they have no impressive accomplishments or achievements,they struck a balance with nature a long time ago.

It's outsiders that have upset the balance.

They would never have invented the wheel without people intervening in their society,let alone have access to any weapon not made out of stone or knowledge of agriculture.

They'd have a small and manageable population.

Though I like the sound of this Muslim eater,do you know how much he charges?

I googled him theres a clip of him eating them at the side of the road

What about my white rights?

You don't need rights, you have white privileged! That's basically why so many blacks and browns drowned in the Med this year.......... it's white folk not rescuing them fast enough and not taking them to swimming lessons!

Seriously couldn't make it up. That last point was f***ing hilarious! "And finally, we BLM are cunting everybody off across the UK going about their lives because so many of us non white folk have drowned this year! It's a terrible thing that society must do something about!" f***ing LOL. Talk about misplaced responsibility!

dont think they can swim,you never see them swimming in the olympics or any competitions

No, but they can fecking RUN.

You don't need rights, you have white privileged! That's basically why so many blacks and browns drowned in the Med this year.......... it's white folk not rescuing them fast enough and not taking them to swimming lessons!

Seriously couldn't make it up. That last point was f***ing hilarious! "And finally, we BLM are cunting everybody off across the UK going about their lives because so many of us non white folk have drowned this year! It's a terrible thing that society must do something about!" f***ing LOL. Talk about misplaced responsibility!

dont think they can swim,you never see them swimming in the olympics or any competitions

ano,they were well trained for that snatching oul dolls hand bags..lol

• Like 1

Can't outrun a bullet though. :laugh:

• Like 1