Black Lives Matter................apparently

So there's been a bit of a BLM protest across major UK cities this morning. Shutting down whatever public transport they can to make their point.

So what is their point I wonder?

• Black people are overrepresented by more than a factor of two for deaths in police custody since 1998.
  • Black people are up to 37 times more likely to be stopped and searched than white people.
  • Black people are three times more likely to be arrested than white people.
  • Black people are 44% more likely to be detained under the mental health act than white people.
  • Black people are three times more likely to be unemployed than white people.
  • Black Caribbean pupils were almost four times more likely to be permanently excluded from school in 2009-10 than the school population as a whole.
  • There has been a 57% increase in reported racist hate crimes since Brexit vote.
  • 3132 black and brown people have drowned in the Mediterranean in 2016 alone

Huh! So to conclude, they believe that a good solution to these problems, for which there is a very strong argument the cause is found exclusively within black culture/society for the most part, is to piss off the rest of society!

That's a pretty f***ing good way of provoking some genuine racism and racial division in society and all because they feel like they need to jump on the transatlantic bandwagon!

I hope this doesn't become endemic and when the new Uni semester starts they all f**k off back to their sociology and media studies.

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Black lives matter,thats cool,so why dont they jump on a plane shoot down to africa and do charitable work in aids ridden slums or places where kids are skeletal wrecks from severe malnourishment?

Anyone gets in front of our van on the way home today they be bouncing off the bonnet. ?

It's got absolutely f**k all to do with 'Black Lives Matter'.   It's just blacks, half castes and lefty middle class whites with a chip on their shoulder over something that's never effected them.

Posted Images

Bandwagon is about right.

Does racism exist in Britain and within some police forces around the country, maybe yes, but a far cry from issues the US has.

The sooner the holidays are over and the lentil eaters are back in college the better.

• Like 2

All lives matter not just black... I wonder who is doing the half time entertainment... my quess is Lilly Allen or Charlotte Church ..... only another month untill there back at school

• Like 1

I'd guess that Japanese immigrants to the UK are far less likely to be expelled from school,die in police custody etc etc than whites as a demographic,is that some huge conspiracy too or are we just inherently different types of people?

They've been doing it in America for a while apparently.

Another tactic is slowly walking down busy roads not letting anyone pass,which may work in Brighton,but it'd only take one person to not slow down.

Edited by neems

What about my white rights?

You don't need rights, you have white privileged! That's basically why so many blacks and browns drowned in the Med this year.......... it's white folk not rescuing them fast enough and not taking them to swimming lessons!

Seriously couldn't make it up. That last point was f***ing hilarious! "And finally, we BLM are cunting everybody off across the UK going about their lives because so many of us non white folk have drowned this year! It's a terrible thing that society must do something about!" f***ing LOL. Talk about misplaced responsibility!

It's apparently the 5th anniversary of that little shit plastic gangster Duggan getting the bullet. Surprised a few more of his lot didn't fancy free tvs this year.

Let's hope the public are equally vocal on the anniversary of Lee Rigby's murder.

Black lives matter,thats cool,so why dont they jump on a plane shoot down to africa and do charitable work in aids ridden slums or places where kids are skeletal wrecks from severe malnourishment?

• Like 10

why are they such crap drivers ? I know if the car in front is being badly driven ,touching the breaks every time a vehicle approaches on other side of road ,no signals ,erractic speed, that when I finally get passed it ,its being driven by some old dear who can barely see over the wheel or some Robert mugabee look alike ! Seems like all the negro driving ability went in to lewis Hamilton ,and the rest got none!

• Like 4