Brave Man Who Stood Up To Munich Shooter Now Facing Prosecution For 'insulting Killer'

These left wing apologist are as much to blame as the terrorists......especially in the sex attacks across Europe

There was an article on a site the other day about the female cyclist who was dragged of her bike and raped...most responses were people blaming Muslims and immigrants for it

Then the apologist piped up calling everyone for immediately blaming the immigrant Muslims......then in true muslim appeaser style twisted the blame round to the victim because of the time of day it was

I agree apologists make it all too easy for the opportunistic hordes that are invading soft European countries. It seems the more apologists (Sweden, Norway, England, france, Germany) the more problems. Even more worrying is police seem to be apologists! How the hell did this happen? Do they like targeting their own people over foreign criminals? I understand they have to follow orders but surely at least the police have to have some sense of loyalty to their own...

I agree apologists make it all too easy for the opportunistic hordes that are invading soft European countries. It seems the more apologists (Sweden, Norway, England, france, Germany) the more problems. Even more worrying is police seem to be apologists! How the hell did this happen? Do they like targeting their own people over foreign criminals? I understand they have to follow orders but surely at least the police have to have some sense of loyalty to their own...

In fairness SS the norwegians have a lot less apologists than any one else in Europe. Them and the Danish and Finnish wouldn't be as pro asylum seekers as the other nations.

No idea what the stupid bitch is saying but I get the picture. I think if anyone has any doubt if the powers at be are trying to scare people into not taking the law into there own hands in these kind of events then this bullshit should confirm it for you.

Personally id execute her live on tv to show the proper message.

• Like 1