Think max would bear this out they don't resemble the saluki as described by mr Plummer all them years ago these come back these want too work with you and make good working dogs they far from stupid or complicated and the durable too

• Like 4

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two imports one smooth one feathered( Iran/Iraq ) and one uk bitch. My youngest bitch a nice UK bitch was poisened a couple of months back. The Dog will run hare or deer in his COO. The two bitches w

Yes that right DB I mi d that day years ago down with pp I seen your uk bitch out Doris and also seen Doris n broken nose that day too lol decided too use Doris that day as she showed heart n I liked

But common sense would say if you going too cross one use a coursing dog too mix ?

Yes that right DB I mi d that day years ago down with pp I seen your uk bitch out Doris and also seen Doris n broken nose that day too lol decided too use Doris that day as she showed heart n I liked the stamp of your bitch off her think it was couple year later we put Nero too Doris I always wanted him too go too uk bred bitch first

Can't complain snickers as you know is a contender

Remember this day your bitch ran another monster same block lol

763754C1-146E-45F7-BDD4-9A2CF80C0C24_zps

Yes the Bird did well that day, the hares were some specimens you had to take your jacket off to carry that one lol good day and no chew.

Not in the know but there's nowt wrong with kizzy pharaoh lines if not bred stupidly close.

Kizzy of Barkstead and Pharoe are that far back now in uk lines what if any influence do they have ? As is the cas with lots of dogs that many dogs have come from certain lines and been mated back to so many of the same gene pool its dilution to a great extent I am a believer if you line to close a generation its going to be like adding water to the milk. unless you have a large number of stock and can take a lining from a few generations removed.that has a few different lines interspersed.
there a greyhound running now in ireland fastest dog about and it's very inbred it's nervous as f****r so do sent parade but once outta the traps he's a machine.

My dog is jumpy round people and a c**t with dogs bitches or pups if they disturb him, but out on the land he knows his job and will do it. he doesnt even aknowledge other dogs are there.

Edited by desertbred

Yes that right DB I mi d that day years ago down with pp I seen your uk bitch out Doris and also seen Doris n broken nose that day too lol decided too use Doris that day as she showed heart n I liked the stamp of your bitch off her think it was couple year later we put Nero too Doris I always wanted him too go too uk bred bitch first

Can't complain snickers as you know is a contender

Remember this day your bitch ran another monster same block lol

763754C1-146E-45F7-BDD4-9A2CF80C0C24_zps

Yes the Bird did well that day, the hares were some specimens you had to take your jacket off to carry that one lol good day and no chew.

Called it day of the long tougues in me diary lol dogs was quiet in van that day on way home lol

• Like 1

Are many lads old and new planning on doing a bit with pures this coming season, Be interesting to see what diversity in the lines of work with the pures there are.

. Edited by Gilbey

Nothing wrong with the kizzy line or fircruise dawn, there is a guy in South Wales who bred Mars and that is a really good line, mind you I'm biased as that's the line I have. Does tony griffiths still have his line of Salukis?

best lines there are those and versatility at its best :thumbs:

Nothing wrong with the kizzy line or fircruise dawn, there is a guy in South Wales who bred Mars and that is a really good line, mind you I'm biased as that's the line I have. Does tony griffiths still have his line of Salukis?

best lines there are those and versatility at its best :thumbs:

what are the best lines?

• 4 weeks later...