Fecking hell Gaz your not evern into a week of been of your feet and you already started knitting lol

Gotta do something Navek. I'm going insane here. Used to working 60-70 plus hours a week and being out with the dogs 3 hours every day. This sitting on the sofa shit isn't for me.
yea it's not good mate when you been used to been up and out all day... You thought about buying some sheet netting off nelson on here and making yourself some 5 yard stop nets
5 yard stop nets? It's gonna take me a week learn to make a purse net. Haha.

It's something to think about if I get the hang of it mate.

nelson sells 5 yard stop nets in sheet netting mate all you'd need do is run top and bottom lines in and faster to long net poles ...won't take very long but if you made a couple it would use a day up

Ah sound got you. Will look into that.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I've just finished my first net. Did a bit of messing about yesterday...       Then started this one today. Started at 7:30 and finished at 10:00. Not sure if that is good or bad for firs

Get your arse down here for a half day and you can have my kit and knowledge and a glass or two and a decent meal and the services of a lovely wifey nursery type person. You won't want to go back home

Plummer flushed the teddy to the net. Is that legal or not these days? ?

Get your arse down here for a half day and you can have my kit and knowledge and a glass or two and a decent meal and the services of a lovely wifey nursery type person. You won't want to go back home. Lol. Oh and bring the wee one.jok

Sounds lovely that mate. Would love to take you up on the offer but I'm stuck on the sofa for 6 weeks with a broken ankle. I can just about make it for a piss so getting to yours is out of bounds for now. Lol

Hate knitting nets cheaper buying them time you buy twine rings

That's why I've never done it before. By the time you've brought the kit and spent hours making them it's not very cost effective but I need something to pass the time and it's something I've always fancied trying.

Guest Navek

Hate knitting nets cheaper buying them time you buy twine rings

That's why I've never done it before. By the time you've brought the kit and spent hours making them it's not very cost effective but I need something to pass the time and it's something I've always fancied trying.
I've got a monopoly board and acouple beers lol ...... Better still I'll bring twister up I mite have a chance of winning a game for once in my life. Lol

Well I've just finished my first net. Did a bit of messing about yesterday...

D1F67E77-5166-46ED-AA7C-671B5CD107E2_zps

AFF3C4C3-7BED-4776-95A4-D5488C2906B9_zps

Then started this one today. Started at 7:30 and finished at 10:00. Not sure if that is good or bad for first go. I sure as hell hope it gets quicker though. Lol...

It works anyway. We caught a teddy...

ABA9C61F-C3F1-4CDF-B3A9-63A19AAC2987_zps

• Like 6

Viewed from the sofa. Nice catch as well. Bushing dogs should have no problem there.jok.

Plummer flushed the teddy to the net. Is that legal or not these days?

as long has you have got permission i think its perfectly fine lol.

the net looks tidy enough mate. well done

Viewed from the sofa. Nice catch as well. Bushing dogs should have no problem there.jok.

Plummer flushed the teddy to the net. Is that legal or not these days?

as long has you have got permission i think its perfectly fine lol.

the net looks tidy enough mate. well done

I was on permission your honour. The old man with the black Labrador said I could come on here ?

Tidy looking net son. You'll be wanting some oak pegs next? Jok.

Oak? That's a bit posh. Haha. I was gonna go collecting and making a few when I'm up and about but can't guarantee they will be oak. Lol.
i just happen to have a few oak boards lol the ones that warp or crack while drying will have a few off cuts? If you pay postage I'll send you some wood ;)