Another Attack...london

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to the poor lady who lost her life and a speedy recovery to the injured. Whatever the motives it was a cowardly attack, mental health issue or not most of these Somalians have no respect for fck a

Thats the official line these days. "Mentally disturbed" just don't mention islam in case of a backlash!   Again being treated like were fukn idiots. Every c**t knows whos to blame even my fukn du

We can't kill them. That would be wrong and might send out the wrong impression. We'll put a tag on them and everything will be ok...   Pathetic....it's about time we had a strong leader that would

Posted Images

Brilliant conspiracy theories and cover ups three words" Bush and Blair ." the latter most of you tin hat brigade probably voted for, for 17 years. Then Cameron some of you must have voted for him also the one who wasnt listening about coming out of Europe. The lads down the Mosque were still laughing at you tin foil brigade when I left.

think you and your lads should be worrying about the amount of smack iran consumes lol and theres me thinking it was against the little book of rules

We are in a far better place morally and physically than your society I know I live here have you ever been to Iran ? or do you get info from the tin hat brigade apparantly the Pakistani Muslims sell shed loads to you people here so concern with your own back yard.

isn't it ironic the dealers growers and largest amount of takers take no notice of the faith

Thats right But dealers and growers are all scum ,all should be hung up . we never had a problem in this country until the scum came in

it was the American army that started the anphetamine business in uk in the 60,s with purple hearts which were originally to get the conscripts to fight in vietnam without dissent they must bthe scum to whom you refer they also had a hand in the first cannabis imports come to think of it the British imported opium from china for sale over the counter in chemist shops but it will be overlooked I suppose. T he users of drugs create the demand and the growers suppliers cash in all are scum .

Brilliant conspiracy theories and cover ups three words" Bush and Blair ." the latter most of you tin hat brigade probably voted for, for 17 years. Then Cameron some of you must have voted for him also the one who wasnt listening about coming out of Europe. The lads down the Mosque were still laughing at you tin foil brigade when I left.

think you and your lads should be worrying about the amount of smack iran consumes lol and theres me thinking it was against the little book of rules

We are in a far better place morally and physically than your society I know I live here have you ever been to Iran ? or do you get info from the tin hat brigade apparantly the Pakistani Muslims sell shed loads to you people here so concern with your own back yard.

isn't it ironic the dealers growers and largest amount of takers take no notice of the faith

Thats right But dealers and growers are all scum ,all should be hung up . we never had a problem in this country until the scum came in

it was the American army that started the anphetamine business in uk in the 60,s with purple hearts which were originally to get the conscripts to fight in vietnam without dissent they must bthe scum to whom you refer they also had a hand in the first cannabis imports come to think of it the British imported opium from china for sale over the counter in chemist shops but it will be overlooked I suppose. T he users of drugs create the demand and the growers suppliers cash in all are scum .

Smackheads are a lot of things,stupid,naive,dirty,weak willed and imo beyond any help,but they aren't in the same league as the dealers.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-08-04/police-no-evidence-russell-square-stabbing-suspect-was-radicalised/

The assistant commissioner said that it is believed the victims were chosen at random and it was a spontaneous attack.

He said his officers were making "urgent progress" in their investigation into the deadly incident.

He confirmed the suspect and his family had been interviewed and searches had been carried out at addresses in North and South London.

"I emphasise that so far we’ve found no evidence of radicalisation that would suggest the man in our custody is in anyway motivated by terrorism," he said.

So the attacker has been interviewed and they're still saying no terrorism motive. Now terrorists aren't usually shy about their reasons for carrying out attacks (would kind of defeat the point of carrying them out in the first place) so I'd say it's safe to say this wasn't a terrorist attack motivated by any kind of extremism, just a nutter going nuts in public.

naivety springs to mind At

Why would a terrorist hide the motives behind his attack? When has that ever happened before?

And if you're implying the police are lying about what was said in his interview well then they're going to look very silly indeed when he stands up in court and says he's an Islamic extremist aren't they :laugh:

Why are people finding it so hard to accept that he probably wasn't motivated by any kind of extremist ideology? I seem to remember a lot of lads on here were very quick to put the murder of Jo Cox down to just a nutter going nuts even though there was clear evidence he was motivated by political extremism, in this case there's no such evidence but everyone is sure he's definitely a terrorist :hmm:

Must admit i havent read the whole of this topic just the last few pages and i dont really understand what the argument is Bgd sounds pretty much spot on to me what is there to suggest this was anything to do with terrorism i went along Woburn Place yesterday there was masses of news crews/reporters/media etc all round Russell Square but hardly saw a plod anywhere surely if it was thought there was any connection to terrorists they would of been all over it ?........just seems like your average random nutcase doing what random nutcases do.... or maybe im wrong.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

Defining terrorist is not an easy thing to do other than judge the act itself. The police can't read someone's mind, they can look at his computer if he has one and ask him questions he might not answer. It beggars believe how some people are so trusting of what they are told by the news....there is a chance this guy isn't a lone wolf terrorist but I doubt it.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-08-04/police-no-evidence-russell-square-stabbing-suspect-was-radicalised/

The assistant commissioner said that it is believed the victims were chosen at random and it was a spontaneous attack.

He said his officers were making "urgent progress" in their investigation into the deadly incident.

He confirmed the suspect and his family had been interviewed and searches had been carried out at addresses in North and South London.

"I emphasise that so far weve found no evidence of radicalisation that would suggest the man in our custody is in anyway motivated by terrorism," he said.

So the attacker has been interviewed and they're still saying no terrorism motive. Now terrorists aren't usually shy about their reasons for carrying out attacks (would kind of defeat the point of carrying them out in the first place) so I'd say it's safe to say this wasn't a terrorist attack motivated by any kind of extremism, just a nutter going nuts in public.

Why would a terrorist hide the motives behind his attack? When has that ever happened before?

And if you're implying the police are lying about what was said in his interview well then they're going to look very silly indeed when he stands up in court and says he's an Islamic extremist aren't they :laugh:

Why are people finding it so hard to accept that he probably wasn't motivated by any kind of extremist ideology? I seem to remember a lot of lads on here were very quick to put the murder of Jo Cox down to just a nutter going nuts even though there was clear evidence he was motivated by political extremism, in this case there's no such evidence but everyone is sure he's definitely a terrorist :hmm:

Must admit i havent read the whole of this topic just the last few pages and i dont really understand what the argument is Bgd sounds pretty much spot on to me what is there to suggest this was anything to do with terrorism i went along Woburn Place yesterday there was masses of news reporters/media etc all round Russell Square but hardly saw a plod anywhere surely if it was thought there was any connection to terrorists they would of been all over it ?........just seems like your average random nutcase doing what random nutcases do.... or maybe im wrong.

This specific case yes but there's enough real terrorist attacks and threats to cause worry across this continent.....

"I emphasise that so far weve found no evidence of radicalisation that would suggest the man in our custody is in anyway motivated by terrorism," he said.

Must admit i havent read the whole of this topic just the last few pages and i dont really understand what the argument is Bgd sounds pretty much spot on to me what is there to suggest this was anything to do with terrorism i went along Woburn Place yesterday there was masses of news reporters/media etc all round Russell Square but hardly saw a plod anywhere surely if it was thought there was any connection to terrorists they would of been all over it ?........just seems like your average random nutcase doing what random nutcases do.... or maybe im wrong.

This specific case yes but there's enough real terrorist attacks and threats to cause worry across this continent.....

Exactly, there's enough actual terrorist attacks that's why I can't understand people trying to twist this one into a terrorist attack when all the evidence points to that not being the case.

I think some people just have a hard time admitting they jumped to conclusions and got it wrong which is silly really because even I would say it's reasonable to assume it's a terrorist attack when you first hear of a man from a Muslim country going on a rampage in London but when more facts come to light showing that probably isn't the case you should accept you got it wrong not start making up conspiracy theories.

Edited by BGD

If it was a mental health issue (which I doubt except for in the sense that anyone stabbing strangers is mental), why did he bother to get a train or buses into Central London to stab a white woman? Why not do it outside his house in Tooting?

Premeditated copy cat attack that one of his relgion had done recently.

If it was a mental health issue (which I doubt except for in the sense that anyone stabbing strangers is mental), why did he bother to get a train or buses into Central London to stab a white woman? Why not do it outside his house in Tooting?

Premeditated copy cat attack that one of his relgion had done recently.

Not just white the victim was an American. One of the others was Israeli.

Exactly, there's enough actual terrorist attacks that's why I can't understand people trying to twist this one into a terrorist attack when all the evidence points to that not being the case.

I think some people just have a hard time admitting they jumped to conclusions and got it wrong which is silly really because even I would say it's reasonable to assume it's a terrorist attack when you first hear of a man from a Muslim country going on a rampage in London but when more facts come to light showing that probably isn't the case you should accept you got it wrong not start making up conspiracy theories.

If he was just a crackpot and had no terrorist links as such, chances are these recent terrorist attacks across Europe are a big factor in his attack don't you agree? Edited by DogFox123

Must admit i havent read the whole of this topic just the last few pages and i dont really understand what the argument is Bgd sounds pretty much spot on to me what is there to suggest this was anything to do with terrorism i went along Woburn Place yesterday there was masses of news crews/reporters/media etc all round Russell Square but hardly saw a plod anywhere surely if it was thought there was any connection to terrorists they would of been all over it ?........just seems like your average random nutcase doing what random nutcases do.... or maybe im wrong.
I don't understand why anyone would care if a nutter from an Islamic country who went psycho and stabbed people was mistaken for a terrorist or is just a nutter. Bgd just likes to find ways to disconnect islam from these things for some reason.

Funny how those smelly c**ts directing terrorism preach about killing the infidels on the steets. Then low and behold when it happens were told it had nothing to do with that. I dont believe coincidence in these matters!

I bet a pound to a pail of shite this latest attack the black c**t was influenced by them!

• Like 2