Another Attack...london

According to Judaism they are chosen to inherit the earth. The Christians claim the Meek will inherit the earth go ask them the same Question see what response you get.

I have asked more than one jew and they always downplay or deviate, never a straight answer, kind of like what you just did. Each Christian variation pretty much has a different answer. This 'faith' caper is a strange one. Can you give me a straight answer please?

I am not here to under go a Spanish inquisition from you no matter how much you want to. Stick to BGD hes your sparring partner. On your own admission its strange how people of differing beliefs dont want to enter into a dialogue with you wonder why?
bgd has too much staying power for me, people of differing faiths have no problems entering into religious dialogues with me until I start asking questions they can't or don't want to answer.

in you opinion LOL you mean you dont receive the desired response you meither some one else . BGD says hes Agnostic so may be he has studied all these religions and found them lacking then any logical person would have a try at holding meaningful dialogue with him to try to illicit a right answer instead of trying to point score
I was trying to prove a point, not point score. We all deal with things in our own way db not how you want. I don't tell you how to deal with people. Besides bgd might lick your halal a$$ but he can be a very difficult punter.

He certainly out wits you and our discussion from my side has now ended. cobber

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to the poor lady who lost her life and a speedy recovery to the injured. Whatever the motives it was a cowardly attack, mental health issue or not most of these Somalians have no respect for fck a

Thats the official line these days. "Mentally disturbed" just don't mention islam in case of a backlash!   Again being treated like were fukn idiots. Every c**t knows whos to blame even my fukn du

We can't kill them. That would be wrong and might send out the wrong impression. We'll put a tag on them and everything will be ok...   Pathetic....it's about time we had a strong leader that would

Posted Images

I don't understand why people need to pigeonhole the reasons. If he stabs you because he doesn't like the colour of your jacket, would it make any difference? Someone stabbing random people should be shot until he stops stabbing, whatever his reason.

According to Judaism they are chosen to inherit the earth. The Christians claim the Meek will inherit the earth go ask them the same Question see what response you get.

I have asked more than one jew and they always downplay or deviate, never a straight answer, kind of like what you just did. Each Christian variation pretty much has a different answer. This 'faith' caper is a strange one. Can you give me a straight answer please?

I am not here to under go a Spanish inquisition from you no matter how much you want to. Stick to BGD hes your sparring partner. On your own admission its strange how people of differing beliefs dont want to enter into a dialogue with you wonder why?
bgd has too much staying power for me, people of differing faiths have no problems entering into religious dialogues with me until I start asking questions they can't or don't want to answer.

in you opinion LOL you mean you dont receive the desired response you meither some one else . BGD says hes Agnostic so may be he has studied all these religions and found them lacking then any logical person would have a try at holding meaningful dialogue with him to try to illicit a right answer instead of trying to point score
I was trying to prove a point, not point score. We all deal with things in our own way db not how you want. I don't tell you how to deal with people. Besides bgd might lick your halal a$$ but he can be a very difficult punter.

He certainly out wits you and our discussion from my side has now ended. cobber
Ok time for me to sleep too. Good night habib
  • Like 1

why does the news keep saying "holding a 19 year old male on SUSPICION of murder" I thought it was a clear cut case ,he should be laying on a slab in the morgue !

Those sort of statements always make me laugh.. A bit like a man's body was found with nine gunshot wounds... Police are treating the death as suspicious :hmm:

• Like 1

Bali was bombed

Folk living there or their Goverment have no hand in Middle East affairs

Same with Thailand

They also don't have any soldiers serving in the Middle East

They also don't fund any western armies serving in the Middle East

But they have both suffered terrorism at the hands of Islam

Dress it up as you will DB

Twist it

Spin it

There's two countries for starters for you

As folk have said ' always the victim.

Always the victim? your the one whinging and whining and I am the victim ? hows that one worked out ?what spin can you put on that.. You know about as much about these conflicts as you do about football.ITS the same scenario in most countries treat people like shit for what ever reason and sooner or later they retaliate look in USA . The home of the brave and land of the free..

Edited by desertbred

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-08-04/police-no-evidence-russell-square-stabbing-suspect-was-radicalised/

The assistant commissioner said that it is believed the victims were chosen at random and it was a spontaneous attack.

He said his officers were making "urgent progress" in their investigation into the deadly incident.

He confirmed the suspect and his family had been interviewed and searches had been carried out at addresses in North and South London.

"I emphasise that so far we’ve found no evidence of radicalisation that would suggest the man in our custody is in anyway motivated by terrorism," he said.

So the attacker has been interviewed and they're still saying no terrorism motive. Now terrorists aren't usually shy about their reasons for carrying out attacks (would kind of defeat the point of carrying them out in the first place) so I'd say it's safe to say this wasn't a terrorist attack motivated by any kind of extremism, just a nutter going nuts in public.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-08-04/police-no-evidence-russell-square-stabbing-suspect-was-radicalised/

The assistant commissioner said that it is believed the victims were chosen at random and it was a spontaneous attack.

He said his officers were making "urgent progress" in their investigation into the deadly incident.

He confirmed the suspect and his family had been interviewed and searches had been carried out at addresses in North and South London.

"I emphasise that so far weve found no evidence of radicalisation that would suggest the man in our custody is in anyway motivated by terrorism," he said.

So the attacker has been interviewed and they're still saying no terrorism motive. Now terrorists aren't usually shy about their reasons for carrying out attacks (would kind of defeat the point of carrying them out in the first place) so I'd say it's safe to say this wasn't a terrorist attack motivated by any kind of extremism, just a nutter going nuts in public.

So does this mean extremists are victims? Well done bgd for defending the poor falsely accused extremists. FFS the angles you take are very strange...

"I emphasise that so far weve found no evidence of radicalisation that would suggest the man in our custody is in anyway motivated by terrorism," he said.

So does this mean extremists are victims? Well done bgd for defending the poor falsely accused extremists. FFS the angles you take are very strange...

Who said anything about extremists being victims in any way :blink: silly fool back trying to twist things :no:

"I emphasise that so far we’ve found no evidence of radicalisation that would suggest the man in our custody is in anyway motivated by terrorism," he said.

naivety springs to mind At

Why would a terrorist hide the motives behind his attack? When has that ever happened before?

And if you're implying the police are lying about what was said in his interview well then they're going to look very silly indeed when he stands up in court and says he's an Islamic extremist aren't they :laugh:

Why are people finding it so hard to accept that he probably wasn't motivated by any kind of extremist ideology? I seem to remember a lot of lads on here were very quick to put the murder of Jo Cox down to just a nutter going nuts even though there was clear evidence he was motivated by political extremism, in this case there's no such evidence but everyone is sure he's definitely a terrorist :hmm:

naivety springs to mind At

Denial,not naivety.

It can't be nice to see your dream/idea proven to be unworkable,people double down in their beliefs in these instances but they must know on some deeper level.

I reckon a lot of old leftist ideologues will move on to other causes in the next decade or so,animal rights and feminism being two obvious ones.

Who said anything about extremists being victims in any way :blink: silly fool back trying to twist things :no:

So you don't like people jumping to conclusions from your posts and twisting words around. Hahaha make sure you remember that. You are very predictable.

Brilliant conspiracy theories and cover ups three words" Bush and Blair ." the latter most of you tin hat brigade probably voted for, for 17 years. Then Cameron some of you must have voted for him also the one who wasnt listening about coming out of Europe. The lads down the Mosque were still laughing at you tin foil brigade when I left.

think you and your lads should be worrying about the amount of smack iran consumes lol and theres me thinking it was against the little book of rules

We are in a far better place morally and physically than your society I know I live here have you ever been to Iran ? or do you get info from the tin hat brigade apparantly the Pakistani Muslims sell shed loads to you people here so concern with your own back yard.

isn't it ironic the dealers growers and largest amount of takers take no notice of the faith

Thats right But dealers and growers are all scum ,all should be hung up . we never had a problem in this country until the scum came in