Another Attack...london

The problem with all these different religious factions is that they all believe that there version is the right one... So who is right?

Whats the saying or was it a song ? "THERE ARE MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS"

Edited by desertbred

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to the poor lady who lost her life and a speedy recovery to the injured. Whatever the motives it was a cowardly attack, mental health issue or not most of these Somalians have no respect for fck a

Thats the official line these days. "Mentally disturbed" just don't mention islam in case of a backlash!   Again being treated like were fukn idiots. Every c**t knows whos to blame even my fukn du

We can't kill them. That would be wrong and might send out the wrong impression. We'll put a tag on them and everything will be ok...   Pathetic....it's about time we had a strong leader that would

Posted Images

According to Judaism they are chosen to inherit the earth. The Christians claim the Meek will inherit the earth go ask them the same Question see what response you get.

I have asked more than one jew and they always downplay or deviate, never a straight answer, kind of like what you just did. Each Christian variation pretty much has a different answer. This 'faith' caper is a strange one. Can you give me a straight answer please?

According to Judaism they are chosen to inherit the earth. The Christians claim the Meek will inherit the earth go ask them the same Question see what response you get.

I have asked more than one jew and they always downplay or deviate, never a straight answer, kind of like what you just did. Each Christian variation pretty much has a different answer. This 'faith' caper is a strange one. Can you give me a straight answer please?

I am not here to under go a Spanish inquisition from you no matter how much you want to. Stick to BGD hes your sparring partner. On your own admission its strange how people of differing beliefs dont want to enter into a dialogue with you wonder why?

The problem with all these different religious factions is that they all believe that there version is the right one... So who is right?

Lol

• Like 1

I am not here to under go a Spanish inquisition from you no matter how much you want to. Stick to BGD hes your sparring partner. On your own admission its strange how people of differing beliefs dont want to enter into a dialogue with you wonder why?
bgd has too much staying power for me, people of differing faiths have no problems entering into religious dialogues with me until I start asking questions they can't or don't want to answer.

Its always someone else to blame when the Muslims do another one of their party tricks

How will they blame Blair.bush.Israel for all the children they abuse ......or maybe its someone else fault for that fettish they have

• Like 1

bgd has too much staying power for me, people of differing faiths have no problems entering into religious dialogues with me until I start asking questions they can't or don't want to answer.

It's all one religion mate,Judaism,Islam and christianity.

Just different sects.

The only difference is Jews scam you,Muslims blow you up and Christians just spread their cheeks for their enemy all to get into 'heaven'.

• Like 1

Its always someone else to blame when the Muslims do another one of their party tricks

How will they blame Blair.bush.Israel for all the children they abuse ......or maybe its someone else fault for that fettish they have

Who shall be blamed for covering it up for decades or is that a fetish also

in you opinion LOL you mean you dont receive the desired response you meither some one else . BGD says hes Agnostic so may be he has studied all these religions and found them lacking then any logical person would have a try at holding meaningful dialogue with him to try to illicit a right answer instead of trying to point score

in you opinion LOL you mean you dont receive the desired response you meither some one else . BGD says hes Agnostic so may be he has studied all these religions and found them lacking then any logical person would have a try at holding meaningful dialogue with him to try to illicit a right answer instead of trying to point score
I was trying to prove a point, not point score. We all deal with things in our own way db not how you want. I don't tell you how to deal with people. Besides bgd might lick your halal a$$ but he can be a very difficult punter.

Johnny Nash hit early seventies at a guess

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

It don't matter who they financed by.

I know who they are financed by over Thai.

I was pointing out two countries who have nothing to do with the troubles in the Middle East are under terrorist attack by Muslims .

You did say only countries poking their noses in Middle East affairs are getting targeted.

I'm pointing out that's not true.

It don't matter who they financed by.

I know who they are financed by over Thai.

I was pointing out two countries who have nothing to do with the troubles in the Middle East are under terrorist attack by Muslims .

You did say only countries poking their noses in Middle East affairs are getting targeted.

I'm pointing out that's not true.

So a country whose terrorist Muslims are being funded by a Middle East country isnt part of a problem linked to the Middle East what part of that isnt true or doesnt it fit your version of things MAX

The question that was asked was" Plenty of countries in the world are effected by the inherent violence of Islam that have had no involvement in the middle east" i asked which countries You responded which countries The Countries you listed have Muslim citizens fighting for Daesh and Quaeda so how are they not involved in the Middle East.

Edited by desertbred

Nik was mistaken to say the attacker had said he was doing it for Syria anyway, he was thinking of the machete attack on the tube a few months back so Syria is completely irrelevant to this discussion really :thumbs:

I misread the article. However saying he had a mental ilness is just another whitewash...anyone who believes killing for god or suicide bombings is obviously mental but that doesn't change the fact they thought they were doing it in the name of their religion....it's terrorist however you look at it.

We've seen no evidence he was doing it in the name of his religion though.......