Another Attack...london

Guest Navek

Just asking why you are relating terrorism and Islam bit racist mate?

because Islam is a terrorist brain washing cult not a religion ... I mean come on what's normal about worshiping a man 5 times a day who slept with kids Mary's kids aged 11 or 12 or however old it is , cut heads off women who wouldn't sleep with him, tells all his followers to kill any none believers !!! And treats all women as slaves !! Islam is a teaching of terror anyone living by them teachings is creating terror for others ......n yea if me saying that makes me racist then dam right I am ..... I don't evern like my own shadow because it's black lol

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to the poor lady who lost her life and a speedy recovery to the injured. Whatever the motives it was a cowardly attack, mental health issue or not most of these Somalians have no respect for fck a

Thats the official line these days. "Mentally disturbed" just don't mention islam in case of a backlash!   Again being treated like were fukn idiots. Every c**t knows whos to blame even my fukn du

We can't kill them. That would be wrong and might send out the wrong impression. We'll put a tag on them and everything will be ok...   Pathetic....it's about time we had a strong leader that would

Posted Images

thon idiot corbyn on saying dont jump to conclusions.ffs

does he never stop putting his foot innit.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/russell-square-stabbing-london-knife-attack-mayor-latest-news-live-updates-a7171231.html

Considering the police are now saying the attack wasn't terror related I'd say Corbyn was right to say we shouldn't jump to conclusions...

In fact I'd say the ones who've put their foot in it are the folk that started banging on about terrorism and Islam before we knew any of the facts ;)

The police said it so it's true haha

Well I'd say the ones investigating it probably know better than the THL detectives....

Come on pal, you are more clued on than that....... ;)

That command about the "mental illness line" has come down from on high, same as in the rest of Europe.

• Like 2

You lot would be wise to start being nice to DB, when the muslims take over, he may well be the man knocking on your door with an AK47 asking "what do you prefer the bullet or the Quran "

The Persian Punisher! :)

Someone will buy that for their Mrs ! Lol

• Like 5

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/russell-square-stabbing-london-knife-attack-mayor-latest-news-live-updates-a7171231.html

Considering the police are now saying the attack wasn't terror related I'd say Corbyn was right to say we shouldn't jump to conclusions...

In fact I'd say the ones who've put their foot in it are the folk that started banging on about terrorism and Islam before we knew any of the facts ;)

Well I'd say the ones investigating it probably know better than the THL detectives....

That command about the "mental illness line" has come down from on high, same as in the rest of Europe.

I can't think of any attacks like this in the rest of Europe recently that have been put down to mental health problems with no links to radicalism? The press and police aren't shy at all about pointng out the links to radicalism when they're there, certainly haven't been in any of the recent cases I've paid attention to anyway.

Come on BGD.....you surely don't believe that the guy wasn't a terrorist? The wool is being pulled over our eyes, the met police will be under a directive to dumb-down any further terrorist attacks...look who the London mayor is.....it's very convenient to say the guy was mental....

I don't make a habit of buying into conspiracy theories pal.

Do you then buy into whatever the media tell you? ...

Do you REALLY think the 100s of officers involved in the investigation would all keep quiet about the real motives being covered up?

Wasn't that the case in Cologne in Germany at the new year celebrations.

Head cop took the fall and resigned.

I'm guessing he wasn't working alone.

I'd also add, it took a fair length of time for the truth to come out.

So yes, I think pc plod, and by pc I mean politically correct are capable of cover ups.

He was removed from his post a week after the attacks.

Is that a "fair length of time" in your world? :huh:

The coppers from Rotherham were not.

• Like 2

I can't think of any attacks like this in the rest of Europe recently that have been put down to mental health problems with no links to radicalism? The press and police aren't shy at all about pointng out the links to radicalism when they're there, certainly haven't been in any of the recent cases I've paid attention to anyway.

I follow this stuff closely and the media cover it up all the time. How can you tell within 6 hours someone wasn't radicalised? Do all radicals have isis posters in their bedroom??? No of course not, most murdering scum are mental I'm sure the nazis that were chosen to kill jews weren't a full sandwich.....you can't know what is in someone's minds but the fact is he said he was doing it for 'syria' which is a bit LOL since we're not in that country nor supposed to be bombing it. It's terror whether people like it or not.

I follow this stuff closely and the media cover it up all the time. How can you tell within 6 hours someone wasn't radicalised? Do all radicals have isis posters in their bedroom??? No of course not, most murdering scum are mental I'm sure the nazis that were chosen to kill jews weren't a full sandwich.....you can't know what is in someone's minds but the fact is he said he was doing it for 'syria' which is a bit LOL since we're not in that country nor supposed to be bombing it. It's terror whether people like it or not.

Where are you hearing he said he was doing it for Syria? All the reports I've seen made a point of the fact he didn't say anything at all?

I haven't exactly been reading every story that comes out on it though so possible I missed it I guess...

Also did you miss the massive debate and vote in parliament about bombing Syria? We've been doing bombing runs over there since December...

Edited by BGD

You only need to look @ every muslim country and the draconian way it treats its citizens to realise they are a bad lot!

They infest other nations with no intention of integrating in that society.in fact they want that nation to introduce or change the law of the land to suit them!

Do you think the same courtesy would be welcomed if either you or i went to live there. ( not that any sane person would ).

They contribute f**k all but murder and mayhem. Times like this i really wish i had went to uni and become a DR i would do a shipman with everyone of those shitskins that came into my surgery!

Nice to see you've mellowed in your time away :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 3

Where are you hearing he said he was doing it for Syria? All the reports I've seen made a point of the fact he didn't say anything at all?

I haven't exactly been reading every story that comes out on it though so possible I missed it I guess...

Also did you miss the massive debate and vote in parliament about bombing Syria? We've been doing bombing runs over there since December...

We've done a handful of bombing runs in Syria and somehow missed the thousands of isis/turkish oil tankers that were flowing from syria over the Turkish border...the Russians however did see them and caused havoc. We are supplying Islamists with weapons as we did in Libya. Our government sent advisors to saudi to help them bomb one of the poorest countries in the world. The weapons the west sends end up directly in isis/al Qaeda hands because there is barely any Free Syrian Army. If you want to know what's happening in Syria go to the southfront website. I've used it for several years and it's been spot on.

We've done a handful of bombing runs in Syria and somehow missed the thousands of isis/turkish oil tankers that were flowing from syria over the Turkish border...the Russians however did see them and caused havoc. We are supplying Islamists with weapons as we did in Libya. Our government sent advisors to saudi to help them bomb one of the poorest countries in the world. The weapons the west sends end up directly in isis/al Qaeda hands because there is barely any Free Syrian Army. If you want to know what's happening in Syria go to the southfront website. I've used it for several years and it's been spot on.

But you said we're not supposed to be bombing Syria, you're obviously aware of the fact we have been bombing there so I'm not sure what you meant by that?

Agree with the bulk of that post TBH but it doesn't really answer any of the questions in my post...

What is your religion bgd?

It's something I seriously never think about in my day to day life but if pushed to put a label on myself I guess I'd say I'm agnostic, I don't really have any strong opinions one way or the other.

What is your religion bgd?

It's something I seriously never think about in my day to day life but if pushed to put a label on myself I guess I'd say I'm agnostic, I don't really have any strong opinions one way or the other.

Have you ever thought of converting to islam or Judaism?