Another Attack...london

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to the poor lady who lost her life and a speedy recovery to the injured. Whatever the motives it was a cowardly attack, mental health issue or not most of these Somalians have no respect for fck a

Thats the official line these days. "Mentally disturbed" just don't mention islam in case of a backlash!   Again being treated like were fukn idiots. Every c**t knows whos to blame even my fukn du

We can't kill them. That would be wrong and might send out the wrong impression. We'll put a tag on them and everything will be ok...   Pathetic....it's about time we had a strong leader that would

Posted Images

thon idiot corbyn on saying dont jump to conclusions.ffs

does he never stop putting his foot innit.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/russell-square-stabbing-london-knife-attack-mayor-latest-news-live-updates-a7171231.html

Considering the police are now saying the attack wasn't terror related I'd say Corbyn was right to say we shouldn't jump to conclusions...

In fact I'd say the ones who've put their foot in it are the folk that started banging on about terrorism and Islam before we knew any of the facts ;)

• Like 1

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/russell-square-stabbing-london-knife-attack-mayor-latest-news-live-updates-a7171231.html

Considering the police are now saying the attack wasn't terror related I'd say Corbyn was right to say we shouldn't jump to conclusions...

In fact I'd say the ones who've put their foot in it are the folk that started banging on about terrorism and Islam before we knew any of the facts ;)

The police said it so it's true haha

Well I'd say the ones investigating it probably know better than the THL detectives....

If he was a Somalian good chance he was a Muslim though isn't there ? Just because they say it's not terror related doesn't me it wasn't a Muslim who committed the crime. Are you saying all muslim murderers are terrorists? :blink:

What's his religion got to do with it if it wasn't the motivation behind the attack? :huh:

Come on BGD.....you surely don't believe that the guy wasn't a terrorist? The wool is being pulled over our eyes, the met police will be under a directive to dumb-down any further terrorist attacks...look who the London mayor is.....it's very convenient to say the guy was mental....

• Like 5

If he was a Somalian good chance he was a Muslim though isn't there ? Just because they say it's not terror related doesn't me it wasn't a Muslim who committed the crime. Are you saying all muslim murderers are terrorists? :blink:

What's his religion got to do with it if it wasn't the motivation behind the attack? :huh:

It's got ALOT to do with it....people need to be given the correct information, the truth, then they can make their own mind up IMO.

Come on BGD.....you surely don't believe that the guy wasn't a terrorist? The wool is being pulled over our eyes, the met police will be under a directive to dumb-down any further terrorist attacks...look who the London mayor is.....it's very convenient to say the guy was mental....

I don't make a habit of buying into conspiracy theories pal.

It's got ALOT to do with it....people need to be given the correct information, the truth, then they can make their own mind up IMO.

So whenever anyone murders someone we should be told their religion? For what purpose? :blink:

I'm all for making the motives behind terrorist attacks clear to the public but according to all the information with have at the moment that's not what this was.

Do you then buy into whatever the media tell you? ...

Do you REALLY think the 100s of officers involved in the investigation would all keep quiet about the real motives being covered up?

So whenever anyone murders someone we should be told their religion? For what purpose? :blink:

I'm all for making the motives behind terrorist attacks clear to the public but according to all the information with have at the moment that's not what this was.

Because when foreigners come into the Uk and murder people, en masse, we need to know if it is a specific enemy we are up against. Then the Uk people can look at the facts and then IF we ever get a leader strong enough we can decide on the future decisions based on those FACTS.

Do you REALLY think the 100s of officers involved in the investigation would all keep quiet about the real motives being covered up?

Eermm....yes.

Because when foreigners come into the Uk and murder people, en masse, we need to know if it is a specific enemy we are up against. Then the Uk people can look at the facts and then IF we ever get a leader strong enough we can decide on the future decisions based on those FACTS.

So their religion only matters if they're foreign then? :huh:

Edited by BGD