Another Attack...london

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to the poor lady who lost her life and a speedy recovery to the injured. Whatever the motives it was a cowardly attack, mental health issue or not most of these Somalians have no respect for fck a

Thats the official line these days. "Mentally disturbed" just don't mention islam in case of a backlash!   Again being treated like were fukn idiots. Every c**t knows whos to blame even my fukn du

We can't kill them. That would be wrong and might send out the wrong impression. We'll put a tag on them and everything will be ok...   Pathetic....it's about time we had a strong leader that would

Posted Images

Db what does the colour of the witness have to do with the scum who done this ?

Its got about the same as the colour as the c**t who did it .A c**t is a c**t no matter what colour so does colour have a bearing?

Well actually yes in this case as it's not radicalised blonde people attacking my countrymen.

So you can't get blonde Muslim extremists then? :blink:

Everyone on here loves to point out Islam isn't a race so it's not racist to hate them... so why does colour matter at all? Surely it's all about their religion? :hmm:

You think your properly smart

What exactly is it about that post that you disagree with? :hmm:

Its got about the same as the colour as the c**t who did it .A c**t is a c**t no matter what colour so does colour have a bearing?

Well actually yes in this case as it's not radicalised blonde people attacking my countrymen.

Everyone on here loves to point out Islam isn't a race so it's not racist to hate them... so why does colour matter at all? Surely it's all about their religion? :hmm:

News reports description of the attacker's having been dark skinned are probably what brought colour into the conversation.

So you don't disagree with anything I posted then :thumbs:

News reports description of the attacker's having been dark skinned are probably what brought colour into the conversation.

now its gone from singular to "attackers " must be journalistic licence

RIP to the poor lady who lost her life and a speedy recovery to the injured. Whatever the motives it was a cowardly attack, mental health issue or not most of these Somalians have no respect for fck all, let alone law and order... Savages most of them are.

• Like 7

What exactly is it about my post that makes you think that?

Well you answered a question I didn't even ask I wouldn't really call that a disagreement and I didn't see you disagreeing with the fact that Muslim extremists can be any race or hair colour which was the only point I was making in that post :hmm:

I could have said the attacker being dark skinned would maybe make people assume he was not British born as dark skin is usually associated with hotter climates than Britain. Some people have mentioned terrorists should be deported to there country of origin. Makes it relevant in this thread.

I don't remember commenting on it's relevance in this thread.

Still not seeing any disagreement :hmm: Makes your silly little grammatically incorrect personal attack seem even more silly than it already did. I mean who misspells a word when they're trying to attack someones intelligence FFS :laugh:

Edited by BGD

Diving in on spelling. Good defence. Lay off the drugs kid.

I think commenting on the spelling of someone who's attacked my intelligence is fair enough. Glass houses and throwing stones comes to mind :laugh:

I think commenting on the spelling of someone who's attacked my intelligence is fair enough. Glass houses and throwing stones comes to mind :laugh:

Might be funny now but wait till you grow up and realise the dope is just your gateway drug to heroin.

Don't worry pal I'll always find you funny :laugh:

As for weed being my gateway drug I've been smoking it nigh on 30 years now, reckon I would have started on the heroin by now if I was going to ;)

Might be funny now but wait till you grow up and realise the dope is just your gateway drug to heroin.

Don't worry pal I'll always find you funny :laugh:

As for weed being my gateway drug I've been smoking it nigh on 30 years now, reckon I would have started on the heroin by now if I was going to ;)

30 years smoking dope. Great achievement.

Don't be silly, it's just something I enjoy.

Quite proud of everything I've achieved while smoking it though ;)

Thursday again time for my weekly visit to my antagonists down the local Mosque. ,I,ll select a few stones on the way . throats a bit sore still from all the chanting . :whistling:

Don't forget to make the wife carry the stone whilst you're out you wouldn't want her going anywhere on her own now would you :thumbs:

• Like 2