Another Attack...london

Well I applaud Jeremy Corbin. he at least acknowledged that a woman died at the hands of some lunatic , Khan on the other hand is asking people to remain calm.... . no condolences to the poor woman's family

There playing this one down big time..... not sure why Khan is asking for '' calm'' I dont see anything other than folks milling about doing a bit of shopping in the city

Strange thing to say if the motive was simply a bloke with mental health issues who has slipped through the safety net of the social servicces :whistling: ... on the other hand seemingly the attack was ongoing when the armed police arrived & no doubt the causality count could have been a lot more, so that has to be applauded :victory:

• Like 1

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to the poor lady who lost her life and a speedy recovery to the injured. Whatever the motives it was a cowardly attack, mental health issue or not most of these Somalians have no respect for fck a

Thats the official line these days. "Mentally disturbed" just don't mention islam in case of a backlash!   Again being treated like were fukn idiots. Every c**t knows whos to blame even my fukn du

We can't kill them. That would be wrong and might send out the wrong impression. We'll put a tag on them and everything will be ok...   Pathetic....it's about time we had a strong leader that would

Posted Images

Thats the official line these days.

"Mentally disturbed" just don't mention islam in case of a backlash!

Again being treated like were fukn idiots. Every c**t knows whos to blame even my fukn dug.

I often think whats actually the tipping point where they will take their heads out the sand.

Its certainly not the slaughter of british citizens on the streets.

f**k some lad calls thems murdering pakis on facebook and he is arrested and up in court within 24 hours. Its shamefull is what it is and one reason why the tribes can swagger around protesting and saying whatever bile they like!

• Like 7

They play it down for one simple reason, when it eventually kicks off ( and it will ) there will be carnage on a mass scale on both sides.

The powers that be can only keep a lid on this situation for so long and to be brutally honest that's all that's averting civil war in this country.

To be honest it has to come, there is a limit to what people will take, from not only the terrorists but the shit and threats by the government if we don't roll over and conform to their grand plan.

Sadly, when it does kick off, people won't differentiate between decent peaceful muslims and instead will see only terrorists.

We're all fcuked.

• Like 1

the answer is simple .. remove them all then there is no threat. never mind all this there" not all bad" sorry we no longer want to take the risk, you may be a risk to our nations security ..best they go back just in case ,,,

• Like 3

They play it down for one simple reason, when it eventually kicks off ( and it will ) there will be carnage on a mass scale on both sides.

The powers that be can only keep a lid on this situation for so long and to be brutally honest that's all that's averting civil war in this country.

To be honest it has to come, there is a limit to what people will take, from not only the terrorists but the shit and threats by the government if we don't roll over and conform to their grand plan.

Sadly, when it does kick off, people won't differentiate between decent peaceful muslims and instead will see only terrorists.

We're all fcuked.

None of them are decent!

they might not all be crazy killers,but they dont condem it either. I for one wont lose any sleep when it does kick off and they are purged from our estates and villages.

Never ever liked or trusted them!

• Like 1

I heard response time for the police was under 5 minutes. Fair play to them could have been a lot worse if they didn't get there so quick :no:

RIP to the woman that died and a quick recovery to those injured

• Like 1

They haven't released the attacker's name yet, but a witness described him as "dark-skinned." :hmm:

Would the witness be the dark skinned Muslim who was staying in a near by Hotel? strange you never mentioned it? As for the clown deport them all LOL not going to Happen. Just toughen the laws and the punishments best for terrorists is the double tap but have your Government got the stomach for it.

They haven't released the attacker's name yet, but a witness described him as "dark-skinned." :hmm:

Would the witness be the dark skinned Muslim who was staying in a near by Hotel? strange you never mentioned it? As for the clown deport them all LOL not going to Happen. Just toughen the laws and the punishments best for terrorists is the double tap but have your Government got the stomach for it.

My bad. Was it relevant?

My bad. Was it relevant?

Its about as relevant as your original comment.

My bad. Was it relevant?

The colour of the nutter is relevant, the colour and religion of the guy telling the press or police the colour of the nutter isn't in the least bit unless you are trying to appease the masses.

My bad. Was it relevant?

I had no idea what colour the eye witness was as they didn't specify in the news report. They did specify the attacker was dark skinned. From Somalia he'd be black as Newgate's knocker.

My bad. Was it relevant?

The colour of the nutter is relevant, the colour and religion of the guy telling the press or police the colour of the nutter isn't in the least bit unless you are trying to appease the masses.

My bad. Was it relevant?

or your selectively colour blind