Collie Greyhound Crosses

johnrussell .... Lovely pair of bitches there mate :thumbs:

Cheers mate the mother is very intelligent daytime she's thinks in her feet an great drive an catch rate. The daughter Roxie she's a little rough round the edges but just turned 2 she's taken all edible game so am sure she'll get there

• Like 1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The brindle bitch on the left, 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie, I had mainly for coursing during late 70's through early 80's.     Below are, dog 1/2 cross, (dead now), Pup, a Hancock bred, roughly 1/4

Anyone else have collie hounds? Have kept them before but I decided I'd get a bitch from a well bred litter I knew of , she's 14" tts and 10 weeks old.    

Posted Images

Sully, is your pup a 1st x, or just collie/grey? 14" AT 10 weeks is a fair size. Should easily make 26" plus.

Very nice pup by the way :thumbs:

Her mother was 3/4 grey 1/4 beddy to a full Laguna whippet and father is a 1st cross , she's a very dangley pup even to look at her she's all leg

Sully, is your pup a 1st x, or just collie/grey? 14" AT 10 weeks is a fair size. Should easily make 26" plus.

Her mother was 3/4 grey 1/4 beddy to a full Laguna whippet and father is a 1st cross , she's a very dangley pup even to look at her she's all leg
at 10 weeks sure mine was 12tts.
  • Like 1

at 10 weeks sure mine was 12tts.

What height did that pup make?

I had a collie x from Hancock and she put me to the test was hard work and as we started to bond end of last season and she started working tidy she got hit by a car and I'm not ashamed to admit I shed a tear she was turning into a real handy bitch and was electrically fast would made a handy lamping bitch but don't think she would of retrieved foxes she didn't have it mentally ! Sort of pushed me away from collie x tbh

Which one of Hancocks was your dog out of mate.

I had a collie x from Hancock and she put me to the test was hard work and as we started to bond end of last season and she started working tidy she got hit by a car and I'm not ashamed to admit I shed a tear she was turning into a real handy bitch and was electrically fast would made a handy lamping bitch but don't think she would of retrieved foxes she didn't have it mentally ! Sort of pushed me away from collie x tbh

Which one of Hancocks was your dog out of mate.
She's was out of Alex bud