Just Popped Back To Say Hello.

Hello guys it's been a while since I have been on the forum due to over working which is no good but it pays the bills.

Thanks again for the advice that got me restarted. I got a hw77 to start off with and then things took off from there.

I have a hw100fsb 177 and a hw100kt in 22 and to go with the 77 which is a 22 I have a SFS98 in 177 and a tuned 98 in 22 and a tuned 97 in 22.

I got a friend started in the sport and he got my 95k which I am about to replace.

I use them all around the farms that I work on as a joiner builder.

I forgot to add the new 99s to the collection and what a little cracker that turned out to be.

Have had it tuned yet ?

Better on here than the other forum

Now then villaman

The 99s is standard but I thought I would put a drop in kit, may be a Welsh Willy and a de burr when I get time. I sprayed that vp90 air gun spray down the cocking arm area for now but must strip that and trim it back a bit to make sure it is not catching.

I think I have a price match at 295 for a hw95k so am going down straight down from work tomorrow to pick it up all being well so I think I should start on that one first.

I really miss the 95k so I am looking forward to getting that.

I am a Joiner builder and have 9 lads flat out on big farm house renovation with stone extentions and all new roofs so work comes first at the moment.

I need to know what molly grease to get and where to put it and where not to put it.

Just had my 95 tuned by wonkey donkey (Dave Price ) Made it soooooooooooo much better , just great to shoot No twang , very quiet , or you here is a nice thud of the pellet hitting

That sounds nice vm

how do I get hold of him is it a send away job or did you drop it in at his place ?

Hello guys it's been a while since I have been on the forum due to over working which is no good but it pays the bills.

Thanks again for the advice that got me restarted. I got a hw77 to start off with and then things took off from there.

I have a hw100fsb 177 and a hw100kt in 22 and to go with the 77 which is a 22 I have a SFS98 in 177 and a tuned 98 in 22 and a tuned 97 in 22.

I got a friend started in the sport and he got my 95k which I am about to replace.

I use them all around the farms that I work on as a joiner builder.

I forgot to add the new 99s to the collection and what a little cracker that turned out to be.

Have had it tuned yet ?

Better on here than the other forum

Now then villaman

The 99s is standard but I thought I would put a drop in kit, may be a Welsh Willy and a de burr when I get time. I sprayed that vp90 air gun spray down the cocking arm area for now but must strip that and trim it back a bit to make sure it is not catching.

I think I have a price match at 295 for a hw95k so am going down straight down from work tomorrow to pick it up all being well so I think I should start on that one first.

I really miss the 95k so I am looking forward to getting that.

I am a Joiner builder and have 9 lads flat out on big farm house renovation with stone extentions and all new roofs so work comes first at the moment.

I need to know what molly grease to get and where to put it and where not to put it.

Just had my 95 tuned by wonkey donkey (Dave Price ) Made it soooooooooooo much better , just great to shoot No twang , very quiet , or you here is a nice thud of the pellet hitting

That sounds nice vm

how do I get hold of him is it a send away job or did you drop it in at his place ?

Sent it away and came back two weeks later

Not long had my 95k done, like a new rifle, out shoots my sfs 77k. Can't put it down!

Hello Jon

I know what you mean about 95's and would have to say that if could only have one HW it would be a 95k.

Where did you get yours done ?

It was done at sfs mate. Used it as standard for a good while and it was nothing special at all, the standard 77k would put it to shame. Now both tuned the 95k really is a special rifle pleasure to use in every way. I can shoot peanuts all day with it at 25 meters. And I'm a shotgun man!

It was done at sfs mate. Used it as standard for a good while and it was nothing special at all, the standard 77k would put it to shame. Now both tuned the 95k really is a special rifle pleasure to use in every way. I can shoot peanuts all day with it at 25 meters. And I'm a shotgun man!

Yes I know what you mean I have s SFS hw98 in 177.

• Like 1