Just Popped Back To Say Hello.

Hello guys it's been a while since I have been on the forum due to over working which is no good but it pays the bills.

Thanks again for the advice that got me restarted. I got a hw77 to start off with and then things took off from there.

I have a hw100fsb 177 and a hw100kt in 22 and to go with the 77 which is a 22 I have a SFS98 in 177 and a tuned 98 in 22 and a tuned 97 in 22.

I got a friend started in the sport and he got my 95k which I am about to replace.

I use them all around the farms that I work on as a joiner builder.

• Like 3

Hello guys

It,s work and play tomorrow as I have just got a new scope to set up on my tuned HW98-22 in a new 95 stock which looks real nice.

The scope is a Hawke Airmax 30 SF in a 3-12x50 and it,s on a sportsmatch DM 70 one piece mount.

Hello guys it's been a while since I have been on the forum due to over working which is no good but it pays the bills.

Thanks again for the advice that got me restarted. I got a hw77 to start off with and then things took off from there.

I have a hw100fsb 177 and a hw100kt in 22 and to go with the 77 which is a 22 I have a SFS98 in 177 and a tuned 98 in 22 and a tuned 97 in 22.

I got a friend started in the sport and he got my 95k which I am about to replace.

I forgot to add the new 99s to the collection and what a little cracker that turned out to be.

DID NOT KNOW YOU HAD GONE :laugh::whistling:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Now then bigmac

Are you still sanding down that hw100 sporter stock and changing the colour ?

It must be a super light weight and 1/2" thinner after all that rubbing down LOL.

• Like 1

I forgot to add the new 99s to the collection and what a little cracker that turned out to be.

Have had it tuned yet ?

Better on here than the other forum

Have had it tuned yet ?

Now then villaman

The 99s is standard but I thought I would put a drop in kit, may be a Welsh Willy and a de burr when I get time. I sprayed that vp90 air gun spray down the cocking arm area for now but must strip that and trim it back a bit to make sure it is not catching.

I think I have a price match at 295 for a hw95k so am going down straight down from work tomorrow to pick it up all being well so I think I should start on that one first.

I really miss the 95k so I am looking forward to getting that.

I am a Joiner builder and have 9 lads flat out on big farm house renovation with stone extentions and all new roofs so work comes first at the moment.

I need to know what molly grease to get and where to put it and where not to put it.

Have had it tuned yet ?

Now then villaman

The 99s is standard but I thought I would put a drop in kit, may be a Welsh Willy and a de burr when I get time. I sprayed that vp90 air gun spray down the cocking arm area for now but must strip that and trim it back a bit to make sure it is not catching.

I think I have a price match at 295 for a hw95k so am going down straight down from work tomorrow to pick it up all being well so I think I should start on that one first.

I really miss the 95k so I am looking forward to getting that.

I am a Joiner builder and have 9 lads flat out on big farm house renovation with stone extentions and all new roofs so work comes first at the moment.

I need to know what molly grease to get and where to put it and where not to put it.

Just had my 95 tuned by wonkey donkey (Dave Price ) Made it soooooooooooo much better , just great to shoot No twang , very quiet , or you here is a nice thud of the pellet hitting