Gopro Or Other For Lamping

Want to make a little montage of my dogs this year doing a bit of work. Just wondered if anybody has used a gopro when lamping, I did buy the dog mount for mine but I personally believe its designed for your everyday Labradors ect as my dogs back/shoulders aren't really broad enough for it to sit on or for straps to stay secure around their chest. Just wondering if anybody has attached the gopro to their lamp or used a head mount at all and/or what results they've had using the gopro or if anybody could recommend a decent camera for recording a bit of action on the lamp - thanks, Ash

post-72354-0-78113800-1470043117_thumb.jpg

Want to make a little montage of my dogs this year doing a bit of work. Just wondered if anybody has used a gopro when lamping, I did buy the dog mount for mine but I personally believe its designed for your everyday Labradors ect as my dogs back/shoulders aren't really broad enough for it to sit on or for straps to stay secure around their chest. Just wondering if anybody has attached the gopro to their lamp or used a head mount at all and/or what results they've had using the gopro or if anybody could recommend a decent camera for recording a bit of action on the lamp - thanks, Ash

dogs thinking wtf :laugh:

caption time..

one or two members here that should be able to help you, good luck with it mate

Edited by Joe1888

Yes he weren't happy with it at all lol and yes footage from them is quite crap, I looking into a canon xl1s as I normally have someone who lamps with me as well so he can slip the dog and lamp and I record on that and get a tripod set up for ferreting with it ?