Weihrauch Hw97K Not Grouping , Help Please

Agh! Pointed pellets! Apart from issues of dieselling lubes in the rifle, you won't group your shots at all with those pointed things. You need a domed, "Diablo" pellet.

For an HW97K, whatever the calibre, try...

AIR ARMS FIELD.

JSBs

H&N FIELD TARGET TROPHY.

Infact any top quality pellet is worth a go. And watch the headsize of each pellet brand you are trying. If you get a decent group with a 4.52/.177 or 5.52/.22 you might get much tighter groups with 4.51mm or 5.51.

My .177 HW97K groups beautifully with H&N Field Target Trophy in the 4.50mm headsize. :thumbs:

Good luck with your quest for a better pellet.

All the best.

Simon

• Like 2

Well i sent some jsb exact diabolo 15,89gr pellets over for Liam to try and what do you know just like my 97,s it loves them

just had a pm off him to say there just about pellet on pellet at 35yrds

nice one ,,,,,just happy i could help Liam

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

hi bigmac , just back from an outing in one of my permissions where the cattle sheds are riddled in ferals. Well no surprise there was a heap of pigeons sitting on the rafters. So up i sat the 97k onto the sticks loaded with a jsb diablo exact and dropped the pigeon. I continued a walk around the farm and ended up with 7 ferals in the bag ! Delighted with the way my rifles performing after changing to the jsb exacts ! Top quality pellet :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 4