Not So Tough In The North East After All.

They both NE teams ffs lol

Or maybe it was Southerners who have migrated north playing for Spenny :)

I didn't say that they weren't both from the NE, I said they ain't as tough up with you as you like to make out lol

No physios came on the pitch or did anybody leave injured, so basically a bunch of faggots haha

• Like 1

Always said football is a homos game ......

It is a homos game. They're a bunch of hair gelled poofs.

You don't see rugby lads pissing and whining about a hard tackle.

very true :thumbs: , but lets be honest here a rugger lad bulked up and more timber on them, to help take the bangs and knocks. a wack in the leg more so lower part very painful for a footballer, and been said if bust leg can finish there careers . :yes: my son plays alot of football and had some bad knocks, he toldme years ago you get less hurt in a tackle going in full hard, than holding back. and in football its to win the ball ,not take the man out, like it is in rugby is, thats the big difference :yes::yes:

very true :thumbs: , but lets be honest here a rugger lad bulked up and more timber on them, to help take the bangs and knocks. a wack in the leg more so lower part very painful for a footballer, and been said if bust leg can finish there careers . :yes: my son plays alot of football and had some bad knocks, he toldme years ago you get less hurt in a tackle going in full hard, than holding back. and in football its to win the ball ,not take the man out, like it is in rugby is, thats the big difference :yes::yes:
i love they way rugby people think that there game is tougher and there is no diving or cheating what about eye gouging, sneaky stamping on peoples heads, biting ears in scrums and other bits that dangle downwards its not all clean cut and resembles something that would happen in a kids playschool ha ha, teacher teacher he poked me in the eye.

Not worth breaking your leg and putting your family on the breadline for a game of footy though

If you play football and you are thinking about if you may break your leg or not then you shouldn't bother to play......

I used to hate it when you heard that old chestnut "come on lads, we have all got to go to work in the morning!".........I used to think "f***ing bore off, I'm here to win leagues and cups and medals"

Why the f**k else are we there !

Edited by WILF

Looks as though they can't have been any hairy arsed miners playing for Spennymoor, tackling too hard FFS!!! LOL. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/football-team-refuse-play-second-8514539.amp?client=firefox-b

They should kick em out the division, that's a clowns turnout.

• Like 1

i love they way rugby people think that there game is tougher and there is no diving or cheating what about eye gouging, sneaky stamping on peoples heads, biting ears in scrums and other bits that dangle downwards its not all clean cut and resembles something that would happen in a kids playschool ha ha, teacher teacher he poked me in the eye.

I remember the best rugby matches being the dirtiest - punches in the scrum, tackling round the neck, raking with boot studs, tackling with elbow or knee down,

Sometimes we spent more time on retribution tactics thang actually going for a try :) But, we all shook hands at the end.

I played one game where ther ref gave up and left. The teams coaches took over - one was a big b*****d of an ex RSM, he slapped a few of us during that one :D

• Like 1

A load of overweight men drinking too much beer, cutting about in fancy dress every time they have a weekend away then going out for a good cuddle with a load of other overweight men every Saturday is hardly a shining example of sporting prowess !