• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

can never have to many-the mattock my german friend brought over for me a few seasons ago,real handy on the roots.atb dc

Better to have shit kit than no kit at all.I've seen lads put the collar on the dog and forget to turn it on in the excitement lol-the look on their faces;).like pabs said too many rely on technology

Just because you have the best rods on the lake don't mean your gonna empty the f****r do the best you can with what you got and enjoy it for what it is a good day out

Posted Images

Bought a sharptooth fork beginning of last season and it's one of the best investments I've made to date. Fairly expensive for a digging tool but saves a lot of time when your on really hard ground.

Would never leave the house without it now, brilliant bit of kit.

• Like 4

Bought a sharptooth fork beginning of last season and it's one of the best investments I've made to date. Fairly expensive for a digging tool but saves a lot of time when your on really hard ground.

I like the sharptooth. Good bit of kit. I just need to find a way to carry it on the quad this season. Its to long to go in the box.

I like the sharptooth. Good bit of kit. I just need to find a way to carry it on the quad this season. Its to long to go in the box.

I don't go on a quad mate so I can't help with that one, maybe strap it onto the top of the box with some bungee cords?

post-93038-0-53494400-1469706391_thumb.jpeg wish had a quad.went out yesterday'first time, just a walk and give the dog a run near me , lost him and found him in farm .dont know if farmer dog bit him .i searched everywhere i knew and the mungrel was looking.saw rabbits an young fox.hard with no b + f.and if some c**t lift u dog

I don't go on a quad mate so I can't help with that one, maybe strap it onto the top of the box with some bungee cords?

Yeah I need to have abit of a play round with it. Its a big bike so it will slip in somewhere.

• Like 1