In The Nick Of Time

was out walking the pups and the lurcher in the forestry with the wife last night,just a few hundred yards I could see ahead of me a bloke with a kid no more than 7 yrs old bent over at the side of the van Im driving,,This van I have till Wednesday next on loan from a good mate to keep me on the road till my new wheels are insured..Wasnt the cnut trying to break into the van..I ran like fuk and about 100 yards hte kid spotted me and yer man jumped in the car he was driving and sped away,I got partial reg numbers but no more.so I loaded up the wife and dogs and drove around trying to see if I could find the car.THis was in a very rural area,not many houses about ..So just a warning,dont let much on view even deep in the sticks...you never know whos passing by...If I were another half hour later I reckon the van would have been done over..

was out walking the pups and the lurcher in the forestry with the wife last night,just a few hundred yards I could see ahead of me a bloke with a kid no more than 7 yrs old bent over at the side of the van Im driving,,This van I have till Wednesday next on loan from a good mate to keep me on the road till my new wheels are insured..Wasnt the cnut trying to break into the van..I ran like fuk and about 100 yards hte kid spotted me and yer man jumped in the car he was driving and sped away,I got partial reg numbers but no more.so I loaded up the wife and dogs and drove around trying to see if I could find the car.THis was in a very rural area,not many houses about ..So just a warning,dont let much on view even deep in the sticks...you never know whos passing by...If I were another half hour later I reckon the van would have been done over..

Was that north,south,east or west of city.i had stuff robbed from my van south of city in a forestry last month.

just outside Glennville DB,ive been walking there for years,wont be going back again I can tell ye...I et a local farmer there and told him the story so hopefully he will inform others...thats the thing I found most disturbing Gaz,the little kid seeing his father doing this shit,what a start.All my life I did my best to give good example to my kids,direct them on the right way of behaving and this c**t has his as a spotter

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

theres some thieving feckers around,i had my back doors on my van jemmied open when i was out flying my harris hawk in the fields,van was in golf course car park 2 o clock in the afternoon lots of people around,no one saw a thing they got my rapid mk1 gun bag and bird box,cameras on golf course were so poore quality you could not make there faces out

just outside Glennville DB,ive been walking there for years,wont be going back again I can tell ye...I et a local farmer there and told him the story so hopefully he will inform others...thats the thing I found most disturbing Gaz,the little kid seeing his father doing this shit,what a start.All my life I did my best to give good example to my kids,direct them on the right way of behaving and this c**t has his as a spotter

You know how things are round those areas mate, circulate the description of him and his car and he will soon be seen.......as you know, people don't say much but they notice everything.

They have just lifted a crew who were robbing farms in the west.....the guards are thin on the ground but they know what's going on I reckon.

got a call this morning,a mate described the car and bloke to a t ,so hes known for it id say..the cops are aware theres a problem with this tramp allready im told,so hopefully he will be caught in the act at some staage..

• Like 2

Hopefully he will got caught jig.

But you know as well as I do bugger all will be done to them. They will make out that they are the victims on hard times and play the entic minority card.

All he would get is a fine and a maybe a suppended sentence.

Atb j.

Hopefully he will got caught jig.

But you know as well as I do bugger all will be done to them. They will make out that they are the victims on hard times and play the entic minority card.

All he would get is a fine and a maybe a suppended sentence.

Atb j.

Bang on pal alot of them use their kids for robbing puting them in peoples windows etc i seen them send there kids out of shops with stuff plenty of times some chance them poor kids have

All they are doing is training them young.

How would any child know or learn the difference between right and wrong when raised liked that.

Also they know that nothing will be done to the kids if caught and just blame the child.

The cops and courts are powerless in some cases against them. There has to be a complete over haul done on the justice system here.

Atb j.

• Like 2

just bought a car yesterday and no feckin dogs going in the back of it for the time being lol...greengrass its sad to think ye cant go for a fukin walk and these scum waiting to bust open yer van or car

Standard where I moved from mate......it's better here, much better......I have genuinely not locked my car in the 18 months since I moved here.

• Like 1

Are you living in a tight knit rural community wilf.

It says a lot for the small towns and villages where everyone looks out for each other and their properties, but still minds their own business.

Atb j

• Like 1