My Friends Stolen Saluki...male Entire.

Hi. The lads in the new intros section said I should put some pics up on here on my friends stolen saluki. Hoping someone may have seen him as its not fair him being taken like he has been. I'm sure the crooks would go ape if someone did the same to them. Cheers x hope you won't mind me posting on here. We actually got one of his dogs back after it musta been dumped in Braintree as he was found in a park. It's possible they may might be offering Fly as a stud. He was actually taken during a burglary in cambs.

post-103465-0-67245200-1469373295_thumb.jpeg

post-103465-0-26871800-1469373307_thumb.jpeg

post-103465-0-01690800-1469373497_thumb.jpeg

Agreed. Care to do the honours ;)

The owner is a really lovely bloke, no doubt they might be trying to cast his as somehow having asked for this.

You ain't spotted our saluki then have you. There's 1k reward for him. Not sure a reward will work though :s

GeT some photos of the dog stood up if you have any it will make the dog easier to spot , Plenty of running dog lads round Esseex Cambridge Lincolnshire if they keep their eyes and ears open shouldnt be long before the dog is back home ATB

• Like 3

hope he gets found safe and well dont want to put a downer on things but these thieves usally run them into the ground when they get a injury and jack he will be dumped then roam around for a few days without food until someone finds him i remember a pure being stolen a few years back he was dumped with feet smashed to bits where the idiots had run him on hard ground he back with his owner now who loves this dog dearly so its just a matter of time before you get it back im not trying to be horrible in any way shape or form its reality what im saying is dont expect the dog to be in the condition he was ive even herd of them dying and shaving them to discuise them hope you find him soon and good luck atb pp

• Like 2

Thanks so much all. It's really awful having a dog pinched cos you get real attached to them esp when they're pets I guess and it's just the not knowing really that's the most dreadful thing. I've put ads on gum tree n free ads n I came across this site the other day so it's too good an opportunity not to mention it on here. Why should I just be quiet about it. Two blokes turned up at his house a few weeks back n said they're gonna beat him up if he keeps going on about his dogs. I don't get it, as if people are just gonna forget that they owned a pet they loved??

I'm afraid David doesn't have no photos of fly standing. I did ask him.

I just wish I could get him back n this nightmare would be over and my life can get back to some normal then.

Oh no p***y poacher I really hope not. Pray fly won't come to no harm like that. He's been a pampered pet you see. He wouldn't be use to be kept outside in all weathers. He ain't chipped, was taken before law changed n David thought it was not a great thing as has couple bad experiences of vets not even bothering to register chips u see in the past. X

The biggest draw back it was Taken nearly 4 months ago, it could be any part of the uk or Ireland by now Appleby was on 5/6 weeks ago any lads offered a pure up there ??? some one will have seen or been offered one keep vigil for it any part of the country.

• Like 2

Yeah that's true I'm afraid.. I've done a lot of stuff though since then to try n get them both back. It's exhausting really. Just running Facebook page and having a thousand followers I have got a lot of eyes looking and literally before rusty was found I was getting messages any time a male jack Russell was found straying lol. I've sent out so many posters and my bloke banned me from going to Appleby but rspca was notified but fly literally cud be anywhere. I sometimes hope these gits rot in hell as I'm angry bout it n then I think that ain't right to wish that I suppose . I wish I could just buy Fly back even. X

• 1 month later...

hi all. just wanting to let you know that we got fly back in august. not got around to telling everyone yet. we had to foot up 500 quid and it appears he may have been in harlow all along. still struggling to believe we got them both back. they've both been neutered and microchip now :)

thanks for all your lovely comments and hoping that no one on here is ever a victim themselves.

• Like 8

hi all. just wanting to let you know that we got fly back in august. not got around to telling everyone yet. we had to foot up 500 quid and it appears he may have been in harlow all along. still struggling to believe we got them both back. they've both been neutered and microchip now :)

thanks for all your lovely comments and hoping that no one on here is ever a victim themselves.

Good result . Good work