Dark Side Or Have I Seen The Light?

Well I've gone and got myself a PCP. A Hatsan AT44 .22 (ratting) 10 shot, PCP.

Am I a life long PCP convert? Is this the end of my CO2 and Springer days?!

Watch this space and we'll see...

Nah, you sound like a gun man - you'll be happy as long as you're shooting :thumbs: Edited by Jonjon79

I think this is an epic fail for the PCP crew.

Have you ever tried to pump a PCP? So I went off and got me a PCP pump for the Hatsan....total waste of money. I can hear air pissing out all over the place. So I assume it's the o-rings. Being a regular CO2 guy, I'm pretty good with changing o-rings. So I get my o-ring boxes and change them out. Any guesses what happened? It's still hissing like an angry snake every time I try to lift the pump handle up or pump it down. What is this, some kind of conspiracy to force me back into springer's and CO2?

I have literally had 40 shots with my PCP and it's no longer working as it refuses to be refilled by the official refilling equipment of the company that made the gun! I'm going to get it working, as you all know I'm as stubborn as a mule. But seriously, what's all this PCP thing about?!?! It feels like buying a Ferrari, but after the first drive, there is no way to refill it. Already the pump and spare parts has cost me more than either my springer, CO2, or even my air-pistol! This has to be some kind go joke, right?

It won't be a big issue but I feel your disappointment.

Afraid the gun industry, especially airgun industry is not what it use to be for quality control!

Is there a special seal missing between the whip and robe?

• Like 1

Have you ever tried to pump a PCP? So I went off and got me a PCP pump for the Hatsan....total waste of money. I can hear air pissing out all over the place. So I assume it's the o-rings. Being a regular CO2 guy, I'm pretty good with changing o-rings. So I get my o-ring boxes and change them out. Any guesses what happened? It's still hissing like an angry snake every time I try to lift the pump handle up or pump it down. What is this, some kind of conspiracy to force me back into springer's and CO2?

I have literally had 40 shots with my PCP and it's no longer working as it refuses to be refilled by the official refilling equipment of the company that made the gun! I'm going to get it working, as you all know I'm as stubborn as a mule. But seriously, what's all this PCP thing about?!?! It feels like buying a Ferrari, but after the first drive, there is no way to refill it. Already the pump and spare parts has cost me more than either my springer, CO2, or even my air-pistol! This has to be some kind go joke, right?

I never thought I'd see the day when someone compares a Hatsan to a Ferrari.

More like a Dacia, at best.....

Dose it still hiss when you take it off the pump

if not the problem may be the pump

take it to the rfd and get him to fill it off his air tank

worth a go any way

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

PS,,,,should of got a hw100 :laugh:;)

• Like 1

I own a dacia, thanks pal ?
  • Like 1

Very true. And probably you'll never hear it again. Just trying to get the idea that it's something you're really looking forward to like driving a nice new car, but then totally sucked.

• Like 2