Shooting In Munich Shopping Centre

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to light a candle in protest. That will show em!

It's time to do something about this! All these imagrants migrant c**ts that are living here and in the rest of Europe need rounding up like sheep and f****d off back to where they came from. Bollox t

Spot on .... I think to some of the younger generations its like an xbox game , no big deal.it should be a big deal .... but with folks taking pics & videos as its happening & posting on twit

He was of German Iranian extraction and only 18 years old.

TC

I've just seen that on the news..... doesn't sound like your typical far right Nazi. Edited by kanny

Just nuc the whole Middle East and give it to the lgbt community to bugger off over there and bum themselves into next week, fs he's a cowardly soldier of a pedo ring, sounds harsh but the peoples of Europe need to fight them the same way starting with the places of worship

You're all wrong about Ali sonboly being a Islamic nutter they have now given him a judeo Christian name Ali "david" sonboly and said he was depressed and conveniently forgot he was shouting Harry's snack bar ...ffs!

Just nuc the whole Middle East and give it to the lgbt community to bugger off over there and bum themselves into next week, fs he's a cowardly soldier of a pedo ring, sounds harsh but the peoples of Europe need to fight them the same way starting with the places of worship

:laugh:

I can actually imagine Trump,Putin and Le Pen coming to an agreement over this idea.

:laugh:

I can actually imagine Trump,Putin and Le Pen coming to an agreement over this idea.

You don't think May and Merkel would join the party? Lol. I think Poland, Hungary, Greece, Sweden, Norway and probably a few more would all support if it went to a vote from the people. I cannot say that I agree though, other than the death and suffering it would also mean tens of millions of refugees. The current problems would pale in significance...

The papers were so keen to attribute this attack to the "far-right" before they got the facts, whereas when there is an obviously islamist attack, they hardly mention who the perpetrators are.

This guy wasn't apparently radicalised, but he was a muslim and a raging head-case.

You're all wrong about Ali sonboly being a Islamic nutter they have now given him a judeo Christian name Ali "david" sonboly and said he was depressed and conveniently forgot he was shouting Harry's snack bar ...ffs!

The problem is not where you were born, but in the fecking BREED.

The papers were so keen to attribute this attack to the "far-right" before they got the facts, whereas when there is an obviously islamist attack, they hardly mention who the perpetrators are.

This guy wasn't apparently radicalised, but he was a muslim and a raging head-case.

that describes every one of them. Even our own pet dessert dweller
  • Like 1