Hello..my Name Is Sara.

Hi. My name is Sara. To be honest I've just joined to let people know about My good friend's saluki being stolen. I'm trying everything. This site looks really good. I'm not a hunter myself. Generally I save half dead stuff I come across as am soft like that. Thanks !

post-103465-0-02089900-1469196735_thumb.jpeg

post-103465-0-31277900-1469196751_thumb.jpeg

post-103465-0-50565500-1469196868_thumb.jpeg

Thank you all. We have got one dog back for David as I'm running a Facebook page and the lad who found him in Braintree put a pic on Braintree buy swap sell. Because of this it was eventually seen by someone who has liked my page and we got him back. He's 10 years old too. We are still concerned about Fly though as think it's the not knowing really. We don't know if he's alive or dead and whether he's being treated well. My friend picked him out as a pup and he's not been a working dog just a pampered pooch. He's very attached to Rusty and very worried he will be stressed now he's on his own without. Thank u for your support, fly is listed as missing on dog lost. :(

• Like 1

No he weren't chipped sadly, taken before law changed n from what I know D has had couple of bad experience with getting em chipped n later finding out that the vets never bothered registering it. Two blokes went round D's home a few weeks ago n said they're gonna beat him up if he keeps going on about his dogs. Thankfully he cares more about his pets than the risk of getting done over n told me to carry on searching for Fly. I've put some cctv in for him but there's not a lot more I can do about that x

Hope he's contacted the police about those two excuses for human beings as they probably know where the dog is, I hope you find out soon. All you can do is try and make it impossible for the turds who stole it to keep the dog, the more people you reach the harder it will be to conceal the dog.

Best regards saluki

• Like 1

Thank you both. Yurr police sorta looked into it but not in any depth and they ain't fussed about getting the cctv and gave now filed case for second time. I've been doing all I can think of n I never knew about this site till recently else cud have put it on here before. I've put ads on free ads and gum tree n have had loads of hits. I m sure loads in travelling community must know who done it but what can I do if they don't do right thing and call me. X