Favourite Quarry?

Round here it is usually sandstone, I do not count sand excavation as a quarry!

There's always one smart arse :rolleyes:

Twat :feck: x

Edited by Jonjon79

Squirrels for me, each one if diffrent some are clever some are plain stupid. Can be very challenging this time of year. when you have 2-4 come in at once in the cover or along the ground form no where,i often take one with the hw77k .177 then grab the 12b to clear up the others,if they have ran. I've had 42 this year so far, most with the .177 . good sport ,good eating and good riddance!

• Like 1

RATS!!! I have open access to one of the largest chicken farms in the UK, so ratting is my main activity with a gun. I favour the "intimidate them with loud sounds of pellets clattering behind them" technique, as I am crap shot haha.

• Like 3

The " ultimate challenge", ( for me) - the truly wild Carrion Crow, this vermin is one amazingly wise/ wary bird, without baits.

If you set baits at certain times of the day for them, they become stupid and expectant, so for me :hmm:

The "truly wild"/ wily wood pigeon, is the one for me. Not the park or garden examples ffks :icon_redface:

atb

• Like 1

The " ultimate challenge", ( for me) - the truly wild Carrion Crow, this vermin is one amazingly wise/ wary bird, without baits.

If you set baits at certain times of the day for them, they become stupid and expectant, so for me :hmm:

The "truly wild"/ wily wood pigeon, is the one for me. Not the park or garden examples ffks :icon_redface:

atb

The sheep perm me and my mate have is next to a crematorium mark..

When the woodys and magies are in there you can walk up to them!!

As soon they cross the hedge they become untouchable,

There away at movement form a field width... That's why I never post big bags from there, it's rife with

Pigeons and crows but fu@k me do you have to work for them:)

I usually get home after a session there covered in sheep sh!t and cuts from crawling about!! Lol

Well rewarding though... So a small bag on a big perm can be just as rewarding!

Nice going with the hide the other day

Atb si

• Like 1